Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

Arre baba, @StoriesWithPK bro is referring to OTT App MX Player from Times Network which provides most of the content for free and earns huge revenue thru ads. He was not talking about the software/application/video player MX Player which has same name but has entirely different service which it provides which is to hwlp watch videos from 3rd party sources using the same. Hopefully now that i have clarified on the same u will try to understand the true context of what was being said :)
I don't need to say anything else, carry on 🥲
When you disagree with other members about something, you say you do proper research and post here, but when I saw this post - I really have nothing more to say.

I don't need to say anything else, carry on 🥲
When you disagree with other members about something, you say you do proper research and post here, but when I saw this post - I really have nothing more to say.

What is so different in the above post that makes u say this? Fine i do not use such video players nor do i stream any content from illegal sources so i was not aware of such a combo app being available from Times Network. Once i tried to install MX Player OTT App on my Airtel XStream box and there were 2 different apps available, one was OTT and the other was the video player one...by mistake due to similar names i downloaded the latter and then had to uninstall and then dowbloaded "MX Player TV " app as it is called.

Also as i have stated @storiesbypk bro was referring to MX Player OTT app in his statement and not the video player app. Some members thought that he was talking about option being available on MX Player video player app to stream content from 3rd party websites with ads but he was talking about content available on MX Player OTT app which can be accesses for free and ads r played to earn revenue and it has helped make this OTT App quite popular in India thereby highlighting the Freemium subscription model is what other prominent OTT apps r now looking to implement

Guys,

IPL 2023 Hindi Feed Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish,

tHeRvNe.jpg
It is wrong to say for the first time. In 2009 DD Sports telecast IPL live.

If it is only 12 matches free on star Utsav movies it is not a big deal,this is to attract viewers to IPL fever,it is just a lolly pop??

Last edited:
Eagerly waiting for Star Network's move on JioCinema's free offer here. I am hoping we'll get to watch the IPL for free.
I was hoping that we'd get Sports18 or Sports18 HD also free ;-) for Women's IPL but looks like that isnt going to be the case. I will subscribe to this channel for a month.
Say less buddy otherwise from next year we have to pay Rs 199 or any charges to subscribe jio cinema!😂

Even I was played stored most movies/clips through Mx player in pc, it's one of the alternative of VLC player. Overall it's doesn't mean everyone using MX for internet streaming contents.
It has 300M monthly active users (MAU) and at least 200M+ is likely to be from India. That is huge.

MX Player had 280 million MAUs, and it continues to be the top Indian OTT platform in MAU terms as of last month, per data.ai (formerly App Annie). And in the last quarter of 2022, MX Player was the fifth-most downloaded video streaming platform in the world, joining the likes of TikTok, YouTube, and Netflix in the top five.

The majority of MX Player’s ~300 million monthly users use the app for free. They are instead served unskippable ads, which is how the platform makes money.
hRiOZOb.png

Any information, which 12 matches will telecast on star utsav movies?

Most likely 1st 12 matches to get them addicted to IPL and then make them subscribe to their pay channel

Most likely 1st 12 matches to get them addicted to IPL and then make them subscribe to their pay channel
I do not agree with this, If those first 12 matches are seen continuously, then after that people will become addicted and run towards Jio Cinema and not towards paid channels of Star. Because jio cinema is free. People search on google that "how to watch ipl in free" and then jio cinema says "I am here". So people attract to jio cinema not on star sports. Showing IPL on free channels is a double edged sword for Star, in this Star is likely to suffer as much loss as Jio Cinema.If this trick turns upside down, then there is a possibility of Jio Cinema getting a lot of profit in it.

I do not agree with this, If those first 12 matches are seen continuously, then after that people will become addicted and run towards Jio Cinema and not towards paid channels of Star. Because jio cinema is free. People search on google that "how to watch ipl in free" and then jio cinema says "I am here". So people attract to jio cinema not on star sports. Showing IPL on free channels is a double edged sword for Star, in this Star is likely to suffer as much loss as Jio Cinema.If this trick turns upside down, then there is a possibility of Jio Cinema getting a lot of profit in it.
Many time I have seen for advertising they will run live cricket for 2-3 days on many movies channel,even on star sports first then it will vanish from every where except Star sports 1

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock