Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

India is slowly moving towards DD free Dish,big companies like Star Jio are giving in to free mode,as they think they will get more advertisement revenue in this free mode
Absolutely right ✅️.
India is a price sensitive market. Purchasing power is too low. So no one going to subscribe with premium price. That's why they are switching to free mode.

Also if they offers Ads for Ad Free Paid Premium internet connected OTT subscribers, then doesnt have much difference to cord cutters/Streaming or Satellite TV subscribers.
MX Player is the widely used OTT app in India. That's why Amazon is in talks to acquire it.

And what is the USP of MX Player?
Watch Regional/Foreign content with lots of ads.

Half of the industry misunderstood or delusional that streaming will completely eliminate ads.

Netflix used to say they will never integrate ads in their app. They said it even in 2019 Earnings Call.

And in my opinion, OTT is about accessibility. Watch content anywhere on any device. Most % of the target audience will be fine with ads if it doesn't disrupt the game/sport.

So people in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka will also be able to watch IPL 2023 for free. DDFD is accessible in these countries too. This will violate the territorial restriction of broadcasting rights.

MX Player is the widely used OTT app in India. That's why Amazon is in talks to acquire it.

And what is the USP of MX Player?
Watch Regional/Foreign content with lots of ads.

Half of the industry misunderstood or delusional that streaming will completely eliminate ads.

Netflix used to say they will never integrate ads in their app. They said it even in 2019 Earnings Call.

And in my opinion, OTT is about accessibility. Watch content anywhere on any device. Most % of the target audience will be fine with ads if it doesn't disrupt the game/sport.
Even I was played stored most movies/clips through Mx player in pc, it's one of the alternative of VLC player. Overall it's doesn't mean everyone using MX for internet streaming contents.

Even I was played stored most movies/clips through Mx player in pc, it's one of the alternative of VLC player. Overall it's doesn't mean everyone using MX for internet streaming contents.
mx player is mostly used by those who watch content through illegal link from Telegram

mx player is mostly used by those who watch content through illegal link from Telegram

It's preloaded app in Pc/laptop, also earlier it's important video player in phones especially in Galaxy series play gallery videos.

Arre baba, @StoriesWithPK bro is referring to OTT App MX Player from Times Network which provides most of the content for free and earns huge revenue thru ads. He was not talking about the software/application/video player MX Player which has same name but has entirely different service which it provides which is to hwlp watch videos from 3rd party sources using the same. Hopefully now that i have clarified on the same u will try to understand the true context of what was being said :)

Arre baba, @StoriesWithPK bro is referring to OTT App MX Player from Times Network which provides most of the content for free and earns huge revenue thru ads. He was not talking about the software/application/video player MX Player which has same name but has entirely different service which it provides which is to hwlp watch videos from 3rd party sources using the same. Hopefully now that i have clarified on the same u will try to understand the true context of what was being said :)
It's a single app MX Player. Its all OTT, MX Tube and MX Video Player integrated in same App.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock