Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

Mukesh Ambani (in Telecom Sector) and Sir Ratan Tata (Tata Play in DTH) have made internet and Entertainment affordable for us INDIANS 🇮🇳.

Otherwise AIRTEL would have taken Telecom and DTH prices beyond affordability level.
Bro, you sounds like you're emotionally attached to Tata Play😂 Be a little bit Rational.
fifnHCI.jpg

I do agree that In telecom sector, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone Looted costumer so much till 2016.

Same is the case With Tata Sky in the past in DTH sector. They had very very less no. of channels and high prices they use DVB-S2 technology on INSAT 4A satellite. At that time Malayalam is the worst region for Tata Sky they had only 4 Malayalam channels, No Zee Action, Zee Premier, Zee Classic,Ten Cricket and much more the list is much long and i can't even remember all the things.

So using Tata Sky for 8 years and payed them Thousands of extraa Rupees in Feb. 2015 i decided to move on Airtel Digital TV which gives me extraa channels on basic price even Sports channels with better PQ.

Tata Sky becomes user friendly only after the implementation of NTO policy. But now their name irritates me more, they just dropped the brand #Sky and named it Tata Play which sounds like a video game for kids.

This 👇 is my Tata Sky deactivated account

Last edited:
Bro, you sounds like you're emotionally attached to Tata Play😂
I do agree that In telecom sector, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone Looted costumer so much till 2016.

Same is the case With Tata Sky in the past in DTH sector. They had very very less no. of channels and high prices they use DVB-S2 technology on INSAT 4A satellite. At that time Malayalam is the worst region for Tata Sky they had only 4 Malayalam channels, No Zee Action, Zee Premier, Zee Classic,Ten Cricket and much more the list is much long and i can't even remember all the things.

So using Tata Sky for 8 years and payed them Thousands of extraa Rupees in Feb. 2015 i decided to move on Airtel Digital TV which gives me extraa channels on basic price even Sports channels with better PQ.

Tata Sky becomes user friendly only after the implementation of NTO policy. But now their name irritates me more, they just dropped the brand #Sky and named it Tata Play which sounds like a video game for kids.

This 👇 is my Tata Sky deactivated account
I am not saying that Tata Play is Cheapest.
My mean to say is due to Tata Play & it's services Airtel is giving affordable packs.
If Tata Play wasn't there then Airtel would be the most Expensive one despite of its average services.

What does mean FREE, isn't not need any Paid Internet connection or data plans for streaming ?
Were you enjoying IPL on Subscription Hotstar without Internet ??

Or don't you pay any Electricity charges while watching on TV?

If you are thinking that Ambani will give you free Internet for IPL and Cashback (money required to charge your mobile phone) than it's not gonna happen.

Last edited:
What does mean FREE, isn't not need any Paid Internet connection or data plans for streaming ?
By this logic you also paid for your TV and pay electricity charges. How hard is it to understand the meaning of free "streaming"?

I am not saying that Tata Play is Cheapest.
My mean to say is due to Tata Play & it's services Airtel is giving affordable packs.
If Tata Play wasn't there then Airtel would be the most Expensive one despite of its average service
How can you say that Airtel would be the most expensive if Tata wasn't there?? Even though from the very first day of the launch of ADTV, it is cheaper than Tata.

And if you think that, if ADTV would have monopoly in DTH market then same formula would apply on Dishtv, Sun Direct and D2H.

As far as services concern i use both dth so, to me ADTV service is better than Tata (I don't know how Tata provide services nowadays as i discontinue it a long time ago). My cousion uses Tata Play HD but i don't think that SD channels PQ in Tata Play is better than ADTV
(Sorry for Off topic🙏)

Last edited:
You mean 1.0 ?
They added, because nobody took tv rights of that series. So, Sony or Star had no objection to that.
But in case of IPL, Star Sports viewership will be affected if paid tv viewers will be able to watch IPL on S. U. Movies. For this, either they have to make S.U.Movies 2.0 for private tv or they had to block S.U.Movies for private tv.

They will likely provide even Star Sports channels for free. No such issue of losing out on revenue or pay tv subscribers . Star Utsav Movies will offer just the Hindi and i think Pre and Post Match shows might not be aired on it, for much better experience Star Sports 1 Hindi is the destination so viewers will tune into it. For English Commentary and Regional Commentary too one would have to tune into Star Sports 1,,Regional Star Sports channel or the regional disney-star channel airing IPL/ Star Sports channel carrying said audio feeds.

Star Sports HD channels wil continue to cater to more premium audience as it will offer more enhanced viewing experience and so is the case with 4K.

4K service channel will not carry ads and draw whatever revenue possible via share of revenue offered by operators depending on customers opting for the channel thru said combo OTT packs or individual subscription as it is made available.

For other SD / HD channels , increased reach will help garner more ratings thus attracting more ad revenue and easily absorbing some loss incurred in subscription revenue by giving said channels for free.

Also as i have said Star Sports channels r likely to carry a trigger button/ interactive service to enable watching match via multiple camera angles, provide real time data and other such things which offer more immersive experience.

Let us wait for next 2 or 3 weeks as Star Sports Network will come out press statement informing people about their plans :)

And if you think that, if ADTV would have monopoly in DTH market then same formula would apply on Dishtv, Sun Direct and D2H
Off topic question- once DishTV had monopoly in DTH sector, was it expensive then? Kindly dont compare with cable.

Lot off topic things in this thread.Admin Please move off topic things to relevant thread

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock