Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

But, if S. Utsav Movies will show IPL on paid tv platforms also, then it is also like free. Star Utsav Movies cost is 0.5 rs./month. But, somehow, you are right bro. Why they will kick on Star premium Sports channels on paid tv ?
But bro they will stream normal picture quality on star utsav movies but if you want watch HD then you need to subscribe star sports channel

By this logic you also paid for your TV and pay electricity charges. How hard is it to understand the meaning of free "streaming"?
Were you enjoying IPL on Subscription Hotstar without Internet ??

Or don't you pay any Electricity charges while watching on TV?

If you are thinking that Ambani will give you free Internet for IPL and Cashback (money required to charge your mobile phone) than it's not gonna happen.
Even free channel included if we pay for packages only getting these channels in Paid Cable and DTHs, similarly if we have Paid active data plan only can watch free anywhere. Nothing is Free Free in this era all these PRs statements are misleading.

Last edited:
Tactical move by Madhavan -CEO Disney star.Lot of middle class and poor people who using dd free dish now can watch IPL..

Tactical move by Madhavan -CEO Disney star.Lot of middle class and poor people who using dd free dish now can watch IPL..

Disney-Star already announced that IPL will be made available on 22 of their channels and aim is to greatly expand audience base. More the reach, more will be the ad revenue which will flow in and with Star Sports 4K feed getting launched it will certainly also help attract the 1% super premium audience too on the linear TV front rather than watching IPL on Jio Cinema. Maybe even 4K feed may be provided for Free. Also the innovations being carried out on Star Sports SD and HD channels for IPL will help garner good ratings from the mass as well as premium audience , latter wil further reduce the churn likely to happen towards Jio Cinema

Let us wait for next 2 or 3 weeks as Star Sports Network will come out press statement informing people about their plans
Maybe even 4K feed may be provided for Free.
Eagerly waiting for Star Network's move on JioCinema's free offer here. I am hoping we'll get to watch the IPL for free.
I was hoping that we'd get Sports18 or Sports18 HD also free ;-) for Women's IPL but looks like that isnt going to be the case. I will subscribe to this channel for a month.

Eagerly waiting for Star Network's move on JioCinema's free offer here. I am hoping we'll get to watch the IPL for free.
I was hoping that we'd get Sports18 or Sports18 HD also free ;-) for Women's IPL but looks like that isnt going to be the case. I will subscribe to this channel for a month.
WPL can be watch free on Sports18 Khel of DDFD.

Disney-Star already announced that IPL will be made available on 22 of their channels and aim is to greatly expand audience base. More the reach, more will be the ad revenue which will flow in and with Star Sports 4K feed getting launched it will certainly also help attract the 1% super premium audience too on the linear TV front rather than watching IPL on Jio Cinema. Maybe even 4K feed may be provided for Free. Also the innovations being carried out on Star Sports SD and HD channels for IPL will help garner good ratings from the mass as well as premium audience , latter wil further reduce the churn likely to happen towards Jio Cinema
If Jio/Viacom18 continue acquire cricket rights, then Cricket fans will be very happy with free competition and 4K streaming etc., STAR was not offer 4K till Jio acquire rights, now they are thinking and HOTSTAR increased popularity due to Jio's bundled offers initially later other Telcos followed

Any idea if WPL is on any free Colors channel on Private DTH? Or do I need to subscribe to Sports18 channel ?

Available on some regional channels of Colors/Viacom18 too. Need to cross check if Sports18 Khel plans to air WPL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock