Breaking IPL 2023 (12 Matches) Will Be Free On Star Utsav Movies Via DD Free Dish

Oh great for those who have got Free Preview again. I am not getting Free Preview of Sports 18 as of now :-(

It might get activated in batches for all customers or maybe being provided to select customers. Let us await for confirmation on the same :)

It might get activated in batches for all customers or maybe being provided to select customers. Let us await for confirmation on the same :)
When did you notice it got activated / started for anyone else who wasn't having it till yesterday?

Long before Jio. It was Colors Infinity that forced Star to give latest content on Star World.
Yes Viacom provides affordable services to it's users.
I m 100% sure if Star Sports would have acquired WPL satellites rights then WPL will be aired on 22.42/- channels.

And IPL will be airing on Star Utsav Movies for Free of cost just because Digital Rights are with JIO not Hotstar.

Also Viacom 18 has the cheapest bouquet for its users (at around 25-30/-) in which mainly famous channels (of specific language) are available as compared to Star Network with base bouquet starting at 58/-.

Don't know why but I am still getting it's free preview till date.
Guys it's not free preview from Airtel. I am getting this for free since it's launch. It's a system error. Remember that we were getting Sports18 for free when we added Star Sports select ? For everyone who removed star sports select after they rectified the error should get Sports 18 1 sd or HD for free till date. Wasn't discussing in the forum as we all know people at Airtel are watching our forum. Now they might rectify it.

Yes Viacom provides affordable services to it's users.
I m 100% sure if Star Sports would have acquired WPL satellites rights then WPL will be aired on 22.42/- channels.

And IPL will be airing on Star Utsav Movies for Free of cost just because Digital Rights are with JIO not Hotstar.

Also Viacom 18 has the cheapest bouquet for its users (at around 25-30/-) in which mainly famous channels (of specific language) are available as compared to Star Network with base bouquet starting at 58/-.

Wrong. Even when Disney- Star (Star India) had both TV and OTT rights of IPL still Star Sports channels were offered for Free during many IPL seasons. Broadcaster needs to take into account various factors to provide something for free specially when very high investment has gone into acquiring rights of sporting property and there r so many other costs / expenditures involved in presenting / transmitting the same. Giving channels at affordable pricing is necessary but expecting it to b given free each time is not quite right as earning money / recovering investment is equally important for a broadcaster

We cannot compare content offerings of TV Channels from Viacom18 to what is offered by Disney-Star hence it is totally unjustified to compare their broadcaster bouquet pricing and say that as Viacom18 bouquet costs less so it is better. Channels available in Disney-Star bouquet r lot more and provide more variety of content and obviously it costs more to do so

It's available to me at no additional cost with UTTAM UDP. I haven't subscribed to it but still it's running free for me since it was added in ADTV.

See below pics I have Subscribed to 6 A-la-carte channels only and Sports 18 1 HD is added by Airtel itself as Free.
7FgrXDQ.jpg
X858fmZ.jpg
I was getting it before FIFA World Cup

But after the start of FIFA World Cup the free preview ended.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock