• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 4,270

people

Contributor
Reaction score
Irandam Ulagam Shooting Spot-Arya & Anushka with Selvaraghavan

3bYPx.jpg

Selvaraghavan is one of the best directors in Tamil Cinema and I think he deserves much more respect than what we give him.

7G Rainbow Colonly, Kadhal Kondein are CLASSICS..It will be definitely even loved by our future generation

Though Ayirathil Oruvan and Pudhupettai movies didnt run well..I think those 2 movies are the best of Selvaraghavan..Indeed, I felt he tried his best to take Tamil Cinema worldwide and we people didn't support him much.

Guys, who claim that Selvaraghavan takes only Psycho, Adult oriented movies,etc...A Surprise for you.."Yaaradi Ni Mohini" telugu version was directed by Selvaraghavan before Tamil Version and he is write of this wonderful movie which was a FAMILY ENTERTAINER..

He was quite angry on Tamil Audience as Pudhupettai didn't run well and went to Telugu Industry. But, his love for Tamil Cinema was much more than his anger, that's the reason he came back to Tamil Cinema even though his Telugu Movie was a BLOCKBUSTER..

Mayakkam Enna was not for everyone. I completely agree that movie didn't meet Selva fans expectations. But, he must have got new fans after that movie. People in the Film industry and people who are dreaming to achieve big by giving their life liked the movie a lot

His next Movie Irandam Ulagam is also a EXPERIMENTAL ATTEMPT. It falls under "FANTASY" Genre which is rare in Indian Cinema.

All the best Selvaraghavan sir for Irandam Ulagam and your next project which is related with 15 B.C..

The censor process for Irandam Ulagam has been completed and the film has come out with a clean U. Directed by Selvaraghavan, the film stars Arya and Anushka in dual roles. The officials were pleased with Selva’s work and did not advocate any cuts.

With the certification process done, the movie is now slated for release on November 22nd, 2013. A substantial portion of this movie has been shot in Georgia, it may be mentioned here. Harris Jayaraj had composed the tunes for the songs in this film and Anirudh had worked on the background score. Irandam Ulagam is one of the most anticipated films among Selvaraghavan’s fans.

QVF8wln.jpg

Arya is going to watch "Irandam Ulagam" film in Kamala Cinemas at 6.30 Show, Monday-25 Nov 2013.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock