Irdeto 2 Channels

sivanaveen

Reaction score
Intelsat 17

Hi Guys,

I installed a dish for INTELSAT 17 and with normal Decoder am able to get the free channels.

Now, my question is How do i can watch the pay channels.

Do i need any special decoder? if yes, please suggest me the model of the decoder and where do we get.

Thanks

Please let me know is there any option that we can watch Irdeto 2 channels for free.

Do we can get any Decoder that watch Irdeto 2 channels for free. Please suggest me the details.

Thanks all

Irdeto 2 is an encryption technique, you need keys to decrypt the channel.... Decoder can decrypt, but u need to pay monthly subscription to the channel provider... Only the channel provider will provide the decoder concerned with that channel... :)

RE: Intelsat 17

u can watch pay channels using keys or u require the decoder for the paid channel... About the model of the decoder, depends on the channel provider. Decoders are sent from the channel provider with one time installation payment and monthly charges need to be paid by you to the channel provider....

Please let me know is there any option that we can watch Irdeto 2 channels for free.

Well you can but that will be illegal. So better to not try. :no

By cardsharing servers you can, someone need to buy the package of that network & need to share a line with you.

Do we can get any Decoder that watch Irdeto 2 channels for free. Please suggest me the details.

Any STB which will support card sharing, key sharing will give you access to this channel. Open Box will do this work at low price and DreamBox is the best option but price will be high.

Thanks all

Intelsat 17

Hi guys,

Am new to this place, from Ghana, Africa.

Recently i fixed a Dish 2.5mts directed to Intelsat 17 and getting all the channels with 76% of signal quality using the Decoder STRONG 4669 II.

Now i have a Question that if i want to watch the Paid channels, Tell me the procedure to whom i need to pay.

Please suggest me

Thanks
Naveen

Dear Biswajit,

Thanks for your reply, am Using the Strong 4669X II, i have two more questions

1. Will my Decoder is suitable for Irdeto 2 signals?
2. Regarding the Keys whether i get it from the channel provider through Internet(means Software like) or i have to go to the office physically and take any device from them?

Yeah, I understood that I cant watch them.

My question is right now am from africa how do i pay them and get the indian channels

There is some thing like TATA SKY or SUN DIRECT, shall i use that decoders using with my dish to watch them?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock