Irritating Tata Play logo above channels logo

n3pRxkZ.jpg
What is this TV info bro? Can you share me the mail IDto me so that I will also send mail to them...

Some more channels to be mentioned.

Polimer TV

7HtY2r0.jpg

Vendhar TV
keF0XHc.jpg

And all other Tamil News channels also faces same thing..

But, I need to mention About News 7 Tamil...It's such a beautifully designed logo among all News channels 🙂🙂🙂and see how DTH Logo is overlapping...

News7 Tamil

sh8KNvh.jpg

Need to rectify this ... Facing same issue for sun network channels ( gemini division)

Need to rectify this ... Facing same issue for sun network channels ( gemini division)
Sure bro.Am trying to put more mails to Tataplay officials and the channel officials regarding this issue.If they open their eyes this problem can resolve very easily

I think this is issue frm tatasky, they should fix it... Definately channels will not do anything to fix it.. its like their brand and they will nt change logo position for sure.. tata sky should follow logo positioning like airtel

I think this is issue frm tatasky, they should fix it... Definately channels will not do anything to fix it.. its like their brand and they will nt change logo position for sure.. tata sky should follow logo positioning like airtel
I have tried loads of times by complaining this to Tataplay officials.But no results yet

Don't worry guys. You will get use to this premium looking DTH logo overlapping channels logo. "Nobody likes changes." #TataPlay #GetUseToIt

Don't worry guys. You will get use to this premium looking DTH logo overlapping channels logo. "Nobody likes changes." #TataPlay #GetUseToIt
During the days of old TATA(Sky logo,it was placed on the left corner side for all Sun channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock