Irritating Tata Play logo above channels logo

Don't worry guys. You will get use to this premium looking DTH logo overlapping channels logo. "Nobody likes changes." #TataPlay #GetUseToIt
I too thought I will be adapted with this overlapping logo...But that's not happened...It's really annoying...

Just waiting for Sun direct to add Zee Tamil HD and Colors Tamil HD...If that gets added and after my validity ends with Tata Sky definitely I will be shifting once again to Sun direct....#Annoying..

Funny to see people changing DTH coz of logo issues
Today I again made a complaint about this issue and I threatened the chat agent that I will change my connection if they can’t resolve this issue.Then after a few minutes an executive from Tata play called me and she said they are getting lot of complaints regarding this logo issues and all this are escalated to head of engineering department in the earth station.She said there are also back end works going on to make the logo more smaller.

It's kind of funnier to make fun of them when the people are actually facing inconvenience viewing their favourite channels.
I didn’t mean to hurt anyone here

The question is people watch the show the content that’s running and don’t see the logo whole day

Some may disagreee with me, but brands cannot make each and everyone happy all the time by changing the way they work

I didn’t mean to hurt anyone here

The question is people watch the show the content that’s running and don’t see the logo whole day

Some may disagreee with me, but brands cannot make each and everyone happy all the time by changing the way they work
Tata Play serves viewers. Viewers are facing inconvenience. They need to have a serious look into it. And these are not some niche channel. These are some of the most highest viewed channels in the country.

I subscribed to Sun TV SD channel today to see if the DTH logo overlapping or not..

It seems to be somewhat ok for me with SD channel...because only 1 1/2 rays of Sun overlapped with DTH logo....The only Issue with Sun TV HD Channel.

LaIa8lx.jpg

xrjEUEt.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock