Is any chance to RDTV Share channels to SUN DIRECT very soon?

• Thread starter Firosh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 10,587
RE: SUN DTH going to add more channels. IS IT CORRECT?

A big change in Sun Direct. Is Sun Direct drop existing basic packages such as Cinema plus, Indi etc?

At this time Sun Direct must provide LIFE OK, CHANNEL V, ZOOM TV, FOX TRAVELLER channels in basic packs. RDTV Providing these in basic packs.

Plz tittle change ?.not help change the Breaking news

sun direct add to Rd tv channel . And Rd tv add to sun direct channel. So merage is hapeyful. Plz coniformed date ?

Yes, it is as correct as Sun direct being the no.1 DTH. :p

Called both dth cc but they said,they haven't any information regarding this issue...

prashant shridhar said:
Called both dth cc but they said,they haven't any information regarding this issue...

Yes you are right. CC does not have any information and even if it has it is bound not to share it as per their job commitments. Contact SUN DIRECT Techinician if you have the number. He will guide. Merging definitely on because when I to my nearest SUN DIRECT office in order to quit my conection they assured me new Bengali and other channels on the line please dont quit. I have again recharged my account.

Firosh said:
A big change in Sun Direct. Is Sun Direct drop existing basic packages such as Cinema plus, Indi etc?

Wait a bit. As of now no package change. Everything from August.:tup

Merging Defects

if Sun dth merges with RDTV dth then Sundirect will Change the Prize of Package!! Just like Videocon d2h and airtel dth....

Now Giving Customer friendly Packages by Sundirect....

RE: Merging Defects

Any source ? Sir plz called cc Rcom selling is coniformed or not ? Plz qike post !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock