Is C+Ku band lnbf dual pol??

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
We know about c+ku band dual purpose lnbf's...
i wanted to know whether they are dual polarization too?? i mean whether they also can scan vertical and horizontal polarization channels... like normal dual polarization lnbfs (13k and 17k) :huh

I was too going to buy it, before that i had asked about it to Vishvish sir and he told combo lnb is really not good... We may miss some TP's, on either ku or c band because of f/d ratio of the dish... Also we get problem in DiSEqC settings... But if we use it in Insat 4A it may work fine as Indsat 4A has good signal's over India... ;)

Waiting for other members feedback... :)

Yes C+Ku combo LNBFs are Dual Polarity with 13K Noise temperature. However the Ku-band performance in Combo LNB is not upto the mark.
So its better to fit a normal Ku-band LNB on a big dish if at all it is needed.

hello biswasjit

combo lnb is capable of dual polarity , on both bands , but it is not a good solution for reviving ,

as vinay said it is not going to work on ku proper way , you will certainly miss some tp's , either on ku/c , becouse it is a fixed lnbf ,

and in banglore it cost about 800 rs , it is not worth buying it , becouse ,in that price , we get 2 dual polarity c band lnbf's for rs 500, and you get 3 ku universal lnb's for 300 rs

think it over ,

and for results for combo lnb , you google it and see the comments , there are bad responses , about it

thanks

Thanks @visvish for your reply, i am just asking for info... Dual pol C band is better for me :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock