Is C+Ku band lnbf dual pol??

divakar_mba said:
i also tried to purchase c bandlnb 15k eurostar make they told it costs rs400. is it is worth or not? please tell me
15k is noisy... go for 13k if posibble.... rs 450/- is too much... lesser the noise (distortion) high will be the ability of the lnbf to catch up low signal intensity channels....

Dhanyawad Biswajeet.HD ji,

Mi kaal tya dukanat jaun aalo. I have purchased a daul polarity lnbf yesterday at price of Rs. 250. Specification is as below

Make - Iball
K - 17K

Thank you very much Biswajeet.HD. Now I want to know what make difference / importance of different k sized Lnbfs? Which is better size 13K/15K/17K? How to decided which size I need? I dont understand this issue will you please explain this in Hindi.

I buy extra things are

6 RJ- 6 connectors = Rs. 20
2 X 1 Disequec = Rs. 90 (There was not available 4x1 Disequec, Multiswitch, any conditional access module, the dealer doesnt know what is blind scan FTA receiver.)

If you know where can I get any CAM please suggest me a shop.

Thanks in advance.

13k/15k/17k are not size.. its the noise level....

Jitna hi noise level kam hoga utna hi aapka lnb low signal intensity channels pick up kar sakeyga...
13k sab sey better hai, aapko 17k nahi leyna chahiye tha, iska noise (distortion) level zyada hai... aapko 13k lnb bhi Rs 250/- meiy mil jayega neeraj electronics meiy.

aap hamesha 13k lnb lijeeye... its better bcoz of its low noise level......

thanks...

Khup Khup Dhanyawad. Khup chhaan prakare mahiti dili aata mala pakk lakshat aal aahe.

Now its easy for me to choose right Lnbf. You know any shop where I can get any kind of Conditional Access Module like http://dishtv.in/dish-freedom.aspx

The area was looking bad but its name was semi standard Shagun Chauk.

Thanks.

@Biswajeet.HD

I need remove Lnbf cap when I it to any dish antenna or its not compulsary to remove white plastic cap of LNBF?

Thanks.

No not at all, u need not remove the plastic cap... kindly refer the c band dish installation pics in the dish set up section :

thanks....

@max : please feel free to ask any queries, regarding installation, reception of C & Ku band dish and satellite signals.... Stb queries are also most welcome, mostly Solid stb and openbox... Thanks :)

Max said:
Khup Khup Dhanyawad. Khup chhaan prakare mahiti dili aata mala pakk lakshat aal aahe.

Now its easy for me to choose right Lnbf. You know any shop where I can get any kind of Conditional Access Module like http://dishtv.in/dish-freedom.aspx

The area was looking bad but its name was semi standard Shagun Chauk.

Thanks.

even i am looking for a CAS module for my openbox s10 HD PVR, i will inform you if i get any info....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock