Is gsat10 really failed?

Muhammed Rafi said:
tata sky gsat10 forwed to licence problem.minimum 5 manoth ago tatasky band with problem solving.

please explain in proper word.

i think there is a problem about technical, otherwise it do not take too much time. by the way tatasky will be lost benefit from digitization.

Dont think GSAT 10 is failed

Only now GSAT 8 is activated at 55 degrees

This satellite launched on 19/5/2011 and has 12 years of life.

There are 18 Ku Band TP's free

Who is going to take that?:c:c:c

even gsat 12 launched on 15 july 2011. have only c band. but still not activated. we have no option except to wait. foreign sat usually take 1-2 month to get operational. but ISRO 12 month (ONLY).

today i chat with tatasky executive, name UMAR, he said that, its confirmed that new channels will come from gsat-10i asked him about high prices of base packs.he told that,as soon as new channels added, the base packages and its prices are changed,we are working on that

dinesh19 said:
today i chat with tatasky executive, name UMAR, he said that, its confirmed that new channels will come from gsat-10i asked him about high prices of base packs.he told that,as soon as new channels added, the base packages and its prices are changed,we are working on that

So price may be increased after channel addition.

piinku1 said:
dinesh19 said:

So price may be increased after channel addition.

he didnt say in that manner.i sent somany mails to tatasky about low channels with high prices in base packs.so he said, we are ready to add channels in base pack after new channels available in ts

are bhai jo sat 1 ya 2 sal me chalu na ho paye uske bare itna discusion karne kya matlab chalu hona hota to 2 month me hi ho jata warna samjho fail ho gaya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock