Is gsat10 really failed?

Reaction score
Please reply if u know the answer only... i think there is lots of thread in this forum about gsat10 but no one does not has trusted replies...i want to know abt gsat10, although tatasky standard is good it has very less channels...so i plan to move airtel hd dvr....due0

well the feeling that i am getting is that either there is some major technical fault in gsat 10 and isro is busy rectifying it so tata sky cannot tell when will they add channels from gsat 10 or most probably gsat 10 has failed and tata sky /isro r hiding this things.
anyways i have given up hope, tata sky has bad luck and so do tata customers. i am enjoying max sd and hd chs on videocon d2h and will take another hathway hd conn after 10 days

frendz i am stil hopeful for new channel addition from tata sky. i think from quality wise tata sky is best dth in India. so lets hope 4 d best.

even quality of videocon d2h is good plus they add all chs that customer demand as fast as possible. once epg and interface of videocon d2h is improved by march then there's noone beating them

dino29 said:
even quality of videocon d2h is good plus they add all chs that customer demand as fast as possible. once epg and interface of videocon d2h is improved by march then there's noone beating them

See the only problem in tatasky is less channels than other dth...apart from that nothing...thank u for ur advice to pick videocon d2h but tatasky is best in all aspects...if i move from tatasky definitely i pick airtel dth only...airtel and tatasky only technically best than other...bmmj jj5w

that is the misconception which most people have and i too had the same thinking bfore i bough videocon d2h hd. first try it and then comment bro

Expectations from Tata sky

Frendz lets start campain 4 our favourate channel addition on tata sky
i am desperate to see care world, 9x jhakas and ten cricket hd.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock