Is HBO HITS HD available in any top up other than ala Carter?

deemah786

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi friends, I want to clarify whether HBO hits HD is available in any top ups other than ala carte . Because in the website I have found this channel list in Max 33 hd Rs 225 top up DBR, but when I enquired the same to CC they informed that HBO HITS HD is not available in any top up pack and only available in ala carte channels. so guys if any body using the top up &
getting HBO hits HD kindly confirm. Also confirm whether it's available in Max TN 35 HD pack Rs 225 thanks in advance

Yes it's available in one trial package that you have mentioned,but in that package Zee Cafe HD is missing and replaced by HBO HIts HD and I don't think that's a permanent package
Other than this it is not available till now in any pack

any ways it s going to be rebranded as HBO hits HD in april I think.

deemah786 said:
any ways it s going to be rebranded as HBO hits HD in april I think.

Yes in April after getting rebranded to HBO HD it would be added to all respective base packs

Yes it ll be added to all packs. but it's only usp is its ad free. Other than that nothing no exclusive movies, no premiering nothing. the movies will be the same and it will be broadcasted on hbo also. repeat movies like Iam sam, there's will be blood, railway man

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock