IS IT END OF DD DIRECT PLUS ?

• Thread starter dkj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 5,539

dkj

Reaction score
may be its a bad news for dd direct plus user
an employee said the time has come for DD to exit. “Entertainment is not a government business, according to the findings of an expert panel,” he points out.
Kochi News - The Hindu

Last few month ddd+ was in expansion mode to aution for new channel.

then how it becom dead.

i think other operaor like adtv is lobbying govt to stop ddd, so all dth be benifited.

DD DTH was primarily launched to carry DD Channels n AIR Radios to remote areas. Its better to use Satellites than building tv towers and appointing huge manforce. DD DTH will never dead.

bharatkumarchennai said:
It will not happen because analogue transmission may stop by 31.12.2014.

Its applicable to only Cable. Its cable tv digitisation. No relation with end of DD DTH.
If tomorrow, dishTV or Tata Sky ends, you cant say that due to digitisation they can exit.

Although its right that south indian channel are not availible at present on dd dth,so popularity might be dicrease on south india but in north and center india its still very popular.
My distributer friend said to me that dd dth is still very popular and one employee can't change its fate...

No DDD+ never end.. Because there is no profite or loss for ddd+, its owend by Indian government

DD is going to stop its regional channels or its free to air DTH service? I am confused..

They are not going to stop anything,don't worry.
By the way dd direct plus gave profit to prasar bharti b'cos private channel have to give carrige fee to if they join dd dth platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock