Is it possible to track Asiasat 7/8 using my current setup?

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys,

I have the below setup as of now in two dishes. I would like to get Asiasat 7/8 using side LNB on one these dishes. Is it possible?

I tried placing the LNB between 100.5 and 108.2 at top and bottom of those two LNBs but not got any signal. As you can see there is no space between 100.5 and 108.2 LNBs.

I also tried adding the LNB next to 91.5 LNB. I got 3 TPs from 100.5 with no signal. I tried moving the LNB further towards 105.5 (towards left) but getting no TPs at all.

@shawl_who bro, you once said you got ADTV on D2H aligned dish where the difference is 20 degrees. My dish is pointng at 83 and the 20 degree difference will get 103. Moving slighter should lock 105 degree TPs if I am correct. Can you tell me the distance between 88 degree LNB and 108.2 degree LNB when you tried (approximately)? I will try the same. Also, how about the vertical difference between 88 and 108.2 LNBs?

My current setup is as follows.

yDUR1ty.jpg

22 degrees might just be too much :s

I did get ses7 as side lnb on d2h prime dish. 20 degree difference, but with great difficulty. I dont think, u can get a 22 degree difference... but try.. :k

bw, 88 and 108e, u can get it moving ur lnb more to left, and higher in elevation ( than what u ve set on the 93e prime dish), if u ll make 88e as prime. But again, u ll have even more difficulty... 20 degrees is much more difficult than 15 degrees.

Hmm.. It is really tough only... Even 100.5 is not locking properly.. I am going to try with Inverto LNB once again as the current LNB is Solid which is very weak comparing even wit Sharp too..

yes, sharp is best among budget lnbs. :tup

inverto might also not be of much wid 22 degrees separation :s

shawl_who said:
yes, sharp is best among budget lnbs. :tup

inverto might also not be of much wid 22 degrees separation :s

It is done now.. Got AS7 in the same existing multi LNB setup (refer post#1)!!! Details shortly in new thread..

M.J.Sadiq said:
It is done now.. Got AS7 in the same existing multi LNB setup (refer post#1)!!! Details shortly in new thread..

u mean, u got 105e as side lnb, with 93e as prime :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock