Discussion Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH or is really good?

Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am planning to move back to cable after end of my subscription in airtel. I'll ask him what's the HD rate now.
Bro they give inferior gospell STB for HD which is beyond pathetic. I even made a long review for that one and that never became as controversial as my Tata Sky review which has led people into calling me a dealer and what not. :hehe: But one thing i'll say Den adds channels pretty quickly in cable. They added zee classic immediately after the launch.

People are getting what they want. A general ROI viewer will not watch more than this. He keeps on changing the sports channels as per the programs & sometimes replaces with the english ones.
Overall, it's like analogue cable were you've to watch what your LCO provides.

Earlier also package system was available but he used to offer all SD channels at 160/month & all SD+HD at 260. This is not only here, at many places people are not allowed to select their channels.

Then how did you said that you're also getting 200 FTA channels for free?
@Anish Pai bro, is not paying a single penny for FTA channels. In Tata Sky & airtel, users get FTA channels for free.
I was not aware of that
So how much ncf in tatsky

One thing is for sure, that LCO is definitely doing some illegal trickery to provide the channels at that cost. Earlier to in my district, the Siti Cable LCO used to provide all channels (except HD) for ₹200 whereas the actual rate was much higher than that. After TRAI tariff implementation, they had to move to the new regime but that doesn't mean that couldn't find to loop holes to evade the regulations but it is more difficult now as any rival LCO can rat you out in case you are involved in such activities.

I have used almost all dth in last 8 to 10 years... according to my experience i found Tata Sky the best in picture quality in HD channels.. In SD picture quality i found Bigtv or now a days independent tv the best... Airtel SD channel quality is also good .. but dishtv is on no 3 after Tata sky and Airtel....

Not at all.
Here at just 200/month people are getting all Hindi GECs, movies, music, news, devotional, major sports channels, Discovery, NGC, AP, FYI, History, Hungama, Pogo, Sony Yay, CN, Movies Now, Sony Pix, Star Movies, HBO, & flix, CC, Star World & FTA regional channels in DEN.
Is it costly than DTHs? Which DTH provides these channels in just 200?

Is it including NCF and for primary connection? Check once more , only possible if 0 NCF is being charged by operator

Is it including NCF and for primary connection? Check once more , only possible if 0 NCF is being charged by operator
0 NCF isn't charged by Den anywhere. Lco cannot decide how much ncf is charged. There is some ghotala involved here if indeed he's providing so many channels for such a low price.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock