Discussion Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH or is really good?

Is Tata Sky an overrated DTH

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
You contradict yourself way too much. I remember you posting about this dullness at least 2-3 times before and then you quickly said you increased the brightness and contrast and that it's better than dishtv now. Make your mind.
Increasing the contrast and brightness does not mean picture is not dull...I am comparing old TS box with new box bro....not tatasky vs dishtv 😛😛

You are seller or dealer or tatasky representative 🙄🤣
People who have used tatasky already know what is tatasky.....😛
This thread is not meant for Tata sky users but for those who are thinking of buying it. Didn't you read what few members posted after my review? It is supposed to be helpful. Now please don't derail my thread again. Thank you. You're free to post about dullness in other threads such as general discussion on TS or make a new thread for it.

Last edited:
Alright. But please stop it with the dullness again n again. You're chasing away potential customers.

Bhai, this comment can be interpreted with different meanings. One can see it as that of honest subscriber worried about wrong news spread regarding Tata Sky or some may see u as their employee and trying to protect its interests. Those believing latter will not have trust in ur detailed review.

You should post a clarification regarding this to avoid doubt. Just a suggestion from a neutral perspective , not intended to offend u :)

This thread is not meant for Tata sky users but for those who are thinking of buying it. Didn't you read what few members posted after my review? It is supposed to be helpful. Now please don't derail my thread again. Thank you. You're free to post about dullness in other threads such as general discussion on TS or make a new thread for it.

It's fine Bhai, azhar bhai is just putting across his experience. No one gets turned away or decides to buy anything based on single review. Please be more open to opposing views and have a wider discussion based on facts. Countering is part of engagement in a forum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock