Is Tata Sky bluffing customers

Gssran said:
You guys are blaming Tatasky but I have to say one thing, if they said that we are adding channels on this date but they didn't add, then you can say that they are bluffing,
Channel adding from a new sat is not a one week work in India, now channel Lcn's changed, hope soon new channels added.

It's ok for them to take time. But they must speak up now in some way, sms alert, email, media etc.

Reasons are:
1. They have really less number of SD channels with respect to availability on other DTH.
2. Customers have been tested a lot in last two years and those who have stayed with them must be respected.
3. On HD channels they are 50% on channel count.
4. They are the one who created a lot of noise in media by spreading news that gsat 10 will immensely benefit tata sky etc and that time it was told by irso that gsat 10 will be available by nov. Now if it is not, may be fault of isro, but ultimately affected people are tata sky subscribers and tata sky must clear the doubts of their subscribers by explaining the status on gsat 10. Just for the sake of fareness, which tata sky has been showing otherwise.

Moreover it is unfortunate part of we indians, where,

1. If tata sky is the best in CC, hardware, services (VoD, Active etc), then they are struggling with bandwidth from last 3yrs, tell me who has patience of 3 yrs in this era.
2. Dish tv has three satellites (at least two surely), still they have taken oath of not adding star hd channels, and their 'unlimited' recorder is a joke in itself.
3. Airtel cheats customers just before ind pak match and has horrible logo, portal, remote recording facility.
4. videocon, everything is fine, but hardware and other services are not like tata sky.

Really messy overall situation.

as ts have not mentioned exact date ..we cant blame them..they are playing safely.they try to balance their customers numbers by adding some channels to retain their customers as videocon is growing nowadays.

tata sky
:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry
adtv
:):):):):):):):):)
d2h
:tup:luv:tup:luv:tup:luv:tup:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock