Is Tata Sky bluffing customers

rohank3

Reaction score
Is Tata Sky bluffing customers by shuffling channels. Today i wrote a mail to TS regarding G-SAT 10, in reply i got a call saying that they themselves have no update about G-SAT 10 and are unaware about channel addition.

rohank3 said:
Is Tata Sky bluffing customers by shuffling channels. Today i wrote a mail to TS regarding G-SAT 10, in reply i got a call saying that they themselves have no update about G-SAT 10 and are unaware about channel addition.

:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh:huh

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

Then What They Have Told You About Channel Addition? Is There Any Chance In Near Future?

Dey r unaware wen channels wil b added + dey have no update abt gsat 10

Ridiculous!

Really Are They From Customer Care?

As of this condition cc guys cant say any thing , even we can track new testing channels but cc guys unware about this.

You guys are blaming Tatasky but I have to say one thing, if they said that we are adding channels on this date but they didn't add, then you can say that they are bluffing,
Channel adding from a new sat is not a one week work in India, now channel Lcn's changed, hope soon new channels added.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock