year

dear as per forum rules no India Pakistan Debate and hatred
i can simply answer ur all questions but some other time and on other forum

Pakistan only launched one satellite and that's successfully operational

RE: ISRO to launch
two satellites in
current financial
year

That too with the help of china. India has launched more than 100 successful missions. Why did u say that not even a single is successfully operational ?

dreambox.pk said:
dear as per forum rules no India Pakistan Debate and hatred
i can simply answer ur all questions but some other time and on other forum

Pakistan only launched one satellite and that's successfully operational

On PAK based Forum ;):lol

two satellites in
current financial
year

After a decade of completion of dishtv India, Pakistan has yet to launch our own DTH :lol

two satellites in
current financial
year

Sarkar said:
At least we are spending our own money but what are u and your Govt doing ?;)

Whole Pakistan runs on mercy of United states. US drone enter your airspace target civilian/pak military kills your own people from USA whenever they want. Still u are begging to USA for $ and USA through it on your mouth. :lol

While ISRO is launching foreign satellite from India your agency is yet to develop a rocket.

Need more example of how much successful Pakistan as a state ? :lol

Any sane Indian will agree with me ISRO credibility is questionable

Admin please take action my comments were just my generic feedback as i haven't seen any successful satellite launch by ISRO and no hatred towards any member or nation

dreambox.pk said:
Any sane Indian will agree with me ISRO credibility is questionable

Admin please take action my comments were just my generic feedback as i haven't seen any successful satellite launch by ISRO and no hatred towards any member or nation

If u keep dreaming whole day how can u see successful satellite launch by India :P:lol

two satellites in
current financial
year

thread in wrong section

Anirudha said:
After a decade of completion of dishtv India, Pakistan has yet to launch our own DTH :lol

Seriously bro? :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
:hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe:hehe

GSAT-15 and GSAT-16 satellites to be launched by mid 2015

NEW DELHI: Two GSAT missions are expected to be launched by the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) by mid 2015. GSAT-15 will be launched in FY 2014-15 while GSAT-16 will be launched by mid 2015, the c was informed by Minister of State for Department of Space Jitendra Singh.
The launches are expected to augment the communication facilities including the Ku-band and Upper Extended C-band.
The government has approved a budgetary support of Rs 859.5 crore including a foreign exchange component of Rs 622.5 crore for realisation of GSAT-15 spacecraft project including launch services and insurance. It has also approved a budgetary support of Rs 865.5 crore including a foreign exchange component of Rs 628 crores for realisation of GSAT-16 spacecraft project including launch services and insurance.
GSAT-15, which had been approved by the government on 17 July last year, will carry 24 Ku-band transponders and provide replacement for the Ku-band capacity of INSAT-3A and INSAT-4B spacecrafts to augment and support the existing DTH and VSAT services in the country. It will also carry a GAGAN (GPS Aided Geo Augmented Navigation) payload to meet the in-orbit redundancy requirement for safety of life (SOL) operations benefiting the civil aviation services in the country.
GSAT-16, also approved on 17 July last year, will carry 48 transponders in C-band, Ku-band and Upper Extended C-bands and provide replacement for the INSAT-3E spacecraft and augment the C and Upper Extended C-band capacity. The spacecraft will be utilised in augmenting and supporting the existing telecommunication, television, VSAT and other satellite based services in the country.
GSAT-15 and GSAT-16 satellites to be launched by mid 2015 | Indian Television Dot Com

RE: GSAT-15 and GSAT-16 satellites to be launched by mid 2015

mods / admin please moved this thread is already send by me and take again a actions dileep kumar Link Removed

Back
Top Bottom