Breaking Tata Play to start utilizing GSAT-24 satellite shortly

• Thread starter sudheep
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 779
  • Views: Views 120,725
Actually I was not getting some channels from some TPs of the new GSAT24, like TravelXP HD, TLC HD, FOXlife HD, MTV Beats HD, etc. The other majority of channels are coming good and ok.
I had Inverto Super LNB set with TataSky 4' dish.
As I was not getting signal from the migrated channels, I called Tata Play to fix the issue.
The Tata Play guy diagnosed that the old Super LNB is the culprit and need to be changed with a version 2 Super LNB.
But he charged me ₹1921/- for the new Super 2.0 LNBF. I am astonished because the old one has no issue except it was unable to get signal from some of the new transponders. Why the end user will suffer for the satellite migration of Tata Play?
If it's under migration.... You should not need to pay anything... If it's damaged/faulty then it's other case...

Actually I was not getting some channels from some TPs of the new GSAT24, like TravelXP HD, TLC HD, FOXlife HD, MTV Beats HD, etc. The other majority of channels are coming good and ok.
I had Inverto Super LNB set with TataSky 4' dish.
As I was not getting signal from the migrated channels, I called Tata Play to fix the issue.
The Tata Play guy diagnosed that the old Super LNB is the culprit and need to be changed with a version 2 Super LNB.
But he charged me ₹1921/- for the new Super 2.0 LNBF. I am astonished because the old one has no issue except it was unable to get signal from some of the new transponders. Why the end user will suffer for the satellite migration of Tata Play?
How much does the entire dish connection cost? I think the same amount with 1 set top box. I may be wrong as well.

List of HD Channels with New/Bright Logo of Tata Play.

LCN Number
Channel Name
137​
&TV HD​
250​
Showcase HD​
312​
Sony Max HD​
331​
&Pictures HD​
356​
Star Gold Select HD​
402​
Star Movies HD​
406​
Sony Pix HD​
423​
MN+ HD​
425​
MNX HD​
431​
&Prive HD​
456​
Star Sports 2 HD​
470​
Sony Sports Ten 1 HD​
473​
Sony Sports Ten 2 HD​
475​
Sony Sports Ten 3 HD​
483​
Sony Sports Ten 5 HD​
495​
Eurosport HD​
528​
Times Now Navbharat HD​
603​
Times Now World HD​
662​
Nick HD+​
708​
National Geographic HD​
713​
Discovery HD​
720​
History TV18 HD​
820​
MTV Beats HD​
1550​
Star Sports 1 Tamil HD​
1605​
Colors Kannada HD​
1806​
Asianet HD​
1818​
Mazhavil Manorama HD​
New/Bright logo of Tata Play added on these channels again.

Though this logo is beautiful but I feel it is not good for our tv ..could cause burn in issue 😕

New/Bright Logo of Tata Play has been added on 4 more HD channels.

LCN No
Channel Name
115​
Star Plus HD​
308​
Star Gold HD​
1207​
Star Pravah HD​
1225​
Zee Talkies HD​

Snaps:-
IIHdoUh.png

6zZwa6v.png

dj0eUDK.png

MWjK0nR.png

New/Bright Logo of Tata Play has been added on 4 more HD channels.

LCN No
Channel Name
115​
Star Plus HD​
308​
Star Gold HD​
1207​
Star Pravah HD​
1225​
Zee Talkies HD​

Snaps:-
IIHdoUh.png

6zZwa6v.png

dj0eUDK.png

MWjK0nR.png
Zee talkies HD added few days back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock