Issues in d2h after the new software update(USB recording enabled)

no need to switch off ur stb to avoid this update as this update has been stopped by d2h from their backend
i have download id 37 software and it has an issue that if u view it on normal tv thru composite cable then after 20 mins pic starts moving in slow motion and we have to restart it. getting my stb replaced tomorrow with new software

I think for some of us, it asks for update with yes or cancel option. for some it got update automatically. As i said i forwarded the complaint to d2h, yesterday they replaced the STB. I was told by them not to update in future. They will intimate if there is a software available without bugs. The current software is in testing phase.

Guys,
Most of you received the latest software update in your STB which enables the recording option(Only the option was added. the function is still not enabled) We are getting 'Your not having recording rights' Message.

Now We are facing following issues after the update. Wallhead
1. Booting time increased upto 1 min
After the start up, the STB goes off for about 20 to 40 seconds then its got started.

2. Its only loading Home screen whenever you restart the STB. earlier we get last viewed channel.

3. Response time between the channels were increased.
:angry The only good thing is the menu option fonts were clear.

Is there is any way to discontinue this update because I did not like some point in this update

1. Very slow start
2. Only home channel is comes whenever you start.
3. Sound in HD channels which are Dolby Digital is not go down from Remote control only mute button is working.
4.They started Dolby sound through HD Cable but is not working on ZEE Cinema HD and ZEE TV HD. but it works on ZEE studio HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock