Videocon d2h HD software updated - USB Recording enabled

• Thread starter Ahmar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 217
  • Views: Views 166,169
Ahmar said:
I received a dvr update on my d2h hd
Stb.
Now on mobile will post the review and pics after some time..
We can attach usb to it...

In your post you wrote USB Recording enabled can you record through USB ? pls. reply

The thread title is misleading!!!

The last software update around end of Dec 2012 was supposed to be a hardware compatibility test which contained the necessary update for USB recording. However, when trying to record anything, a message shows up "No Access Rights". Apparently, it requires a separate subscription.

Since it was a test firmware and had lots of bugs especially performance issues, a working update was expected in a time span of 15-30 days. Its been six months and still no update. All news about the update turned out to be fake.

Videocon d2h is launching a new HD Set Top Box with the same features provided by the Software Upgrade on the Old Set Top Box. May be they are planning to make both of these available at the same time. A good chance to promote the new set top box which has inbuilt usb recording capability as well as an Ethernet Port.

This is a 6 months old thread. Here Not any Confirm news About Software Update.. As of Now Close this Thread..

Software update wont be done on existing boxes. D2h has launched New STB with out of the box USB recording.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock