Breaking "Jaat Ki Jugni", "Beyhadh", "YMMKD", "KRPKAB", "SMH" all shows are going to off air soon on Sony

Koushik Saha

Banned
Reaction score
It seems that Sony on revamp mood again.
That's why all of its currently running shows like Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Beyhadh, Jaat Ki Jugni, Yeh Moh Moh Ke Change, Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman are going to off air soon.
Good news is that so many new new shows are coming in this channel coming few months.
Hope now Sony will get so much popularity & may achieve TOP 5 position.

Source::
Saas Bahu Aur Saazish, (21 st june episode), ABP News

Last edited:
no mater how good shows sony get they cant handle the content.....if any1 sees sony has different programming i mean their each show is different then other unlike star...but they dont know how to do treatment sony has this habit of completely changing its programming line up.....whn KBC was on star how it was huge and since its gone too sony its numbers are not same.....

Bro, We want to know from where did you get this news:huh... We've to wait for 2 months just to know the source :skd....Please add a source Bro.

Last edited:
Here is the confirmation that 'Beyhadh' soon going to off air....
Read this article
392c58bd9fcc408553cd97e41385a8a6.jpg

It is known to all that Jaat Ki Jugni will go off air soon. Here is the confirmation for 'Beyhadh' also. News about others 3 shows off air, soon provide if i get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock