JAK STB + Platinum package for 1 year at Rs 1500.

chermadurai said:
Jak normal package is 200. 100 for lco .100 for jak.

Any how, 1 year full platinum package and STB is worth the Rs 1500 that we pay if their service is good.

But paying additional money to LCO would be unreasonable and JAK has to clarify that before people opt their service, in that case JAK has to bring its own LCO's so we can pay a half yearly or yearly premium to have trouble free service like the DTH.

If the federal govt slightly adjusts the DTH tax system then the product would be cheaper and more affordable and DAS can easily be achieved without any issue from middle men like the LCO's or the MSO who desperately want to deny people the quality service.

Packages

this is normal package

chermadurai said:
Packages

this is normal package

Thanks, the package looks perfect for my need. :) But my LCO wont move to any MSO and wants to stay with the same Analogue. :(

Total subscribers in TN is 60-70lakhs (controlling by arasu. said in a press conference by arasu. Actual count is 1 crore).

Total cable subscribers in chennai is 30-40lakhs (controlling by SCV).

If Arasu dont do anything in chennai before this year end, definately it means they are supporting SCV indirectly, they have good mutual understanding and they are fooling people..:angry

TN govt totally forget about chennai people in this cable service..:wall:wall

aravindan said:
Total subscribers in TN is 60-70lakhs (controlling by arasu. said in a press conference by arasu. Actual count is 1 crore).

Total cable subscribers in chennai is 30-40lakhs (controlling by SCV).

If Arasu dont do anything in chennai before this year end, definately it means they are supporting SCV indirectly, they have good mutual understanding and they are fooling people..:angry

TN govt totally forget about chennai people in this cable service..:wall:wall

Yes, this is the same that i suspect for a very long time. 1: Link Removed

2: Link Removed

Even if SCV is removed for the entire TN (except Chennai) they don't care as their most revenue comes from Chennai alone (By cable and through Channel Ad's), that is why all the Tamil pay channels are free for Chennai Area so they can easily get paid for Ad's, so Arasu taking control of Entire TN except doesn't affect SCV much and they still get the lions share (Source: Press news).

Everything is clear except one thing, how could they ever forget their poll promise about cable service? Or did they just kept the Promise out of Chennai to help their Partner?

What ever they both have planned, seeing the other private players like Jak, TCCL and the rest and the DTH gaining more popularity with time people, just one step remaining..... once the Union Govt reduces or removed some additional taxes then definitely the prices of DTH would come down and this mutual friendship would come under fire.

If Jak is going ahead with full force and more LCO's move towards them to get DAS and if their threat becomes real then we can definitely hear from Arasu within this week to ensure no LCO moves to JAK and their friend & Partner is safe.

pearlpearl said:
If Jak is going ahead with full force and more LCO's move towards them to get DAS and if their threat becomes real then we can definitely hear from Arasu within this week to ensure no LCO moves to JAK and their friend & Partner is safe.

any idea which area is JAK serving?? my cousin house is very close to JAK office in annanagar, indeed he can see jak office dish from his terrace, but he is getting SCV signal.

Any body called the number provided by JAK in that website.
If we don't LCOs in our area who getting JAK signal, is it whether JAK will give details of LCOs getting JAK signal.

I'm residing near poonamallee..
I've contacted arasu office today..
They said work under process..
I'm getting the same answer every month..:angry
The also saying main parts of the city is connected but LCO not providing the arasu siganls..

some of my friends rarely getting arasu analog.. (again signal switch to scv analog).
Exactly what idea Arasu, have currently.
Unless full force they go with STB only, their signal will retain in the city..
else, scv will dominate continue..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock