JAK STB + Platinum package for 1 year at Rs 1500.

Satvijay said:
any idea which area is JAK serving?? my cousin house is very close to JAK office in annanagar, indeed he can see jak office dish from his terrace, but he is getting SCV signal.

Last October my friends from Mogappair told me that they were receiving Jak Tv with free STB and for Rs 150 they said they got almost all the channels, but don't meet these friends these days hence i have no idea the areas that they are serving. Definitely entire Annanagar west is in control of SCV and the LCO's are reluctant to move to any other MSO unless something big happens and someone offers them a better price.

sathishbabu4u said:
Any body called the number provided by JAK in that website.
If we don't LCOs in our area who getting JAK signal, is it whether JAK will give details of LCOs getting JAK signal.

JAK has to form its own LCO's otherwise its hard to make this offer reach the public.

aravindan said:
I'm residing near poonamallee..
I've contacted arasu office today..
They said work under process..
I'm getting the same answer every month..:angry
The also saying main parts of the city is connected but LCO not providing the arasu siganls..

What Arasu said?

1: Going DAS.
2: STB cost is Rs 500 deposit and after a wait for 8+ months they finally say its Rs 1500.
3: Basic package cost Rs 70 and pay channels had to be purchased at additional cost (so it is clear that the same channels that are available in other cities wont be available in Chennai and there will be a huge change).

What Arasu really doesn't seem to want to say?

1: Who are their LCO's? (how can people connect to them without an LCO?)
2: Why is their CAS license sleeping and why cant they use it to go CAS first?
3: What are the channels in Basic Rs 70 package and what are the other packages and what are the costs?
4: When their basic package is set at Rs 70 while other MSO collects Rs 100, why is their STB costs Rs 1,500 while other MSO in TN sell it at Rs 1300 and other MSO's in other states sell it at Rs 600? What are the features of their STB and what makes it so special for selling at such a huge cost?
5: To start MSO in Chennai took 1 year after they started in other cities in TN, to price their STB it took another 10 months and will it take another year for people to find their LCO's and another 2 years for STB's? Why such a long gap in-between?

Yes, my LCO last year said that many areas in Chennai has cable with live Arasu feed and all they have to do is to just connect their head end with Arasu and all done. But now the million dollar question is does Arasu really wants to serve Chennai or just fooling the public by causing wanted delays?

Chennai will never get DAS.

Our fate is to pay Rs 100 every month and watch 30 + channels without choice and any channels people choose to watch would be immediately removed and replaced by some unwanted channels or a blank place.

If Analogue is the fate of Chennai then why cant the current monopoly atleast add few more popular channels (eng business news, movies, music, sports etc) that wont be close to a competition for them?

Or atleast why cant the LCO's add more channels or move to some other MSO and stop killing the subscribers with such a small number of channels for Rs 100 every month.

Either LCO's have to change or people will change them and move to DTH over a period of time and any measure taken by the LCO later on wont get back the lost subscribers as most of them wont be ready to trust the LCO's anymore and DTH would be ultimate winner.

"If Analogue is the fate of Chennai then why cant the current monopoly atleast add few more popular channels (eng business news, movies, music, sports etc) that wont be close to a competition for them?" -
Then Who will watch SUN network. Thats why they not adding any popular and removing popular channels. Even in the december when they showed STB ad in the most of the channels, SCV not touched any sunnetwork channel even for one minute.

Or atleast why cant the LCO's add more channels or move to some other MSO and stop killing the subscribers with such a small number of channels for Rs 100 every month.
Already LCOs giving cricket channels whenever india plays. More than that they can't add any specific channels for individual interest.
LCOs not moving to other MSO - > There is no MSO currently have with Analog license in chennai. Chennai People also not have any intention to buy STB or spend more money to view cable channels, most people happy with getting all tamil channels and important channels for lesser cost.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock