Breaking Janam TV Tamil channel launching Soon

Can u translate in English
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will soon expand its Kerala television channel in Tamil Nadu. The ruling DMK (DMK) and the opposition AIADMK (AIADMK) both also have TV channels in the state for decades. A senior BJP state functionary said that the decision has been taken to expand Kerala's Janam TV, launched in April 2015, to Tamil Nadu with the same name.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Chennai I am having Sumagali cable TV operater , but I am not getting frre Janam TV channel Telecast
How to get Janam tamil TV.
Channal 636 - Janam Malayalam TV is geting in This Sumagali TV cable

for what reason bjp should support a movie or music channel.
Channel's main ajenda is create fake news, hatred and spread it. That's what it is good for and does in malayalam.
i dont think even core bjp supporters in kerala watch this channel.

Janam is not jst supported by bjp, its controlled by bjp/rss.
All fake and hatred news is in this Rss channels

Janam Multimedia Ltd. to enter in Tamil market with the launch of Janam Tamil, a new Tamil language news channel. The media group is the owner of Janam TV Malayalam news channel.

For the upcoming Tamil news channel the media group is hiring for a team and workers.
iCTBKYt.jpeg

It's Janam Tamil or Tamil Janam? I think the propsed name was Janam Tamil and later changed to Tamil Janam.

Most of the current news channels controlling by leftists and spreading fake news. Getting irritated by current channels.

Janam Multimedia Ltd. to enter in Tamil market with the launch of Janam Tamil, a new Tamil language news channel. The media group is the owner of Janam TV Malayalam news channel.

For the upcoming Tamil news channel the media group is hiring for a team and workers.
iCTBKYt.jpeg
Any update of this channel launching in Kannada and Telugu?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock