Breaking Kalvi tholaikatchi tv Tamil channel launching tomorrow

In that video, I found ETV logo was their in the mike from the news reporter. Whether they r going to launch a Tamil channel.

In that video, I found ETV logo was their in the mike from the news reporter. Whether they r going to launch a Tamil channel.
It is ETV bharat, already tamil news available bro in their portal. I think they might be launch different news channels in regional languages.
ETV Bharat

What is the meaning of Kalvi tholaikatchi

Nice. Bro first you plz , vanish the picture which wrote in Tamil. As Praveen Bro told not "இந்தி" it's இந்த(5th line).And not (second line) கல்விக்தொலைக்காட்சி. It's கல்வித்தொலைக்காட்சி.

Nice. Bro first you plz , vanish the picture which wrote in Tamil. As Praveen Bro told not "இந்தி" it's இந்த(5th line).And not (second line) கல்விக்தொலைக்காட்சி. It's கல்வித்தொலைக்காட்சி.
It took a while for me to notice that. 😁😁

Tamil Nadu government launches education TV channel 'Kalvi Tholaikkatchi'

he Tamil Nadu government on Monday launched its exclusive education TV channel, aimed at benefiting students of classes I to XII. An initiative of the School Education Department, 'Kalvi Tholaikkatchi' (Education TV) was launched by Chief Minister K Palaniswami.

The channel's content will include shows aimed at school children, besides those on jobs and related issues. "Students can now learn from home," School Education Minister KA Sengkottaiyan said at the launch event. This channel will be available on TN Arasu Cable TV network (channel no 200).

Tamil Nadu government launches education TV channel 'Kalvi Tholaikkatchi'

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock