Jaya TV HD will be added and moved to LCN No . 956 to 94 on Dish TV

RE: Jaya TV HD added and please Jaya TV HD will change LCN No . 956 to 94 on Dish TV

SaMand 4G said:
Yes bro if it had added then definately he would have shared.. :shy

;) ;)

RE: Jaya TV HD added and please Jaya TV HD will change LCN No . 956 to 94 on Dish TV

I think he believes downscaled SD version of Jaya TV is a :hd channel newly added by Dish TV because the logo contains :hd symbol so he confused , and he says the current Jaya TV LCN should change to :hd channels LCN series...

Saj 007 said:
I think he believes downscaled SD version of Jaya TV is a :hd channel newly added by Dish TV because the logo contains :hd symbol so he confused , and he says the current Jaya TV LCN should change to :hd channels LCN series...
Yes he think same

Thread title is irrelevant. Requires change or move to general section

Balaji G said:
Thread title is irrelevant. Requires change or move to general section
Yes
Thread need to close as news is not true

Yes the thread can be closed now.

Admin Please Thread Closed

Whoever want to close the thread, why not using report button and stay calm? Or when you are seeing someone already replied saying close the thread, why not waiting for the team instead of adding another reply from you saying the same thing? In what way this additional post is going to help except the fact that it is just increasing a post count of yours and forum?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Whoever want to close the thread, why not using report button and stay calm? Or when you are seeing someone already replied saying close the thread, why not waiting for the team instead of adding another reply from you saying the same thing? In what way this additional post is going to help except the fact that it is just increasing a post count of yours and forum?

If you wish you can delete my post so that it will not increase the post count of mine.

No one is posting for just count.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock