jaya TV is not available

• Thread starter Murthi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 7,468
There is no change in the packages. He didn't get the channel for time being since Jaya TV and D2H Cinema were swapped. Since he didn't restart the STB, he would have got D2H Cinema on Jaya TV's LCN and since he didn't subscribe to that channel, he would have got unsubscribed notice. If could have tuned LCN 222 of D2H Cinema, he would have seen Jaya TV running there.

It is obvious that STB sync will take some time for LCN and EPG details to get updated. Restarting the STB will do the sync and solve the problem :tup

[split] Channel list/Updates from PCI Card scan of D2H TPs

Sadiq said:
D2H swapped the slots of jaya tv and d2h cinema. Also swapped the slots of pogo and active d2h music. No change in TP.
bro you mean did they change the LCN only. For me also Jaya & Pogo not coming. If they changed the LCN no please inform here. otherwise how to get back those channels, as you know i have re started my set top box many time for no use.:'(

RE: Channel list/Updates from PCI Card scan of D2H TPs

nskaran said:
bro you mean did they change the LCN only. For me also Jaya & Pogo not coming. If they changed the LCN no please inform here. otherwise how to get back those channels, as you know i have re started my set top box many time for no use.:'(
Are you not getting the channels even now? If yes I don't know why. I am getting both these channels in the same old LCN. I commented based on the changes posted here. Contact Cc..

nskaran said:

Sadiq said:
Are you not getting the channels even now? If yes I don't know why. I am getting both these channels in the same old LCN. I commented based on the changes posted here. Contact Cc..

Sadiq bro when did you get back those channels. Since this morning or last night. it was not available for me last night.

nskaran said:
Sadiq bro when did you get back those channels. Since this morning or last night. it was not available for me last night.

I was seeing the channel yesterday morning. And on the way to my office I got to know that the channel is not working (read in DDF). Later checked last night after reaching home and it was working and is working till the time I started to office again.

Re: Channel list/Updates from PCI Card scan of D2H TPs

Do these channels swapped for all India or for south only?? coz I'm getting d2h cinema, pogo,...etc on the same number as b4. Although I have not subscribed them but no change here.:rolleyes:

Galaxy Rohit said:
Do these channels swapped for all India or for south only?? coz I'm getting d2h cinema, pogo,...etc on the same number as b4. Although I have not subscribed them but no change here.:rolleyes:

Everyone is getting in the same LCN only since there was no LCN swap. It is just the swap within the satellite TP. But nskaran bro is not getting these channels.

Galaxy Rohit said:

Are you also in South Silver Pack? I am in New South Platinum HD pack and getting it..

Sadiq bro, as of now i am not getting Jaya tv & Pogo (ala carte) and already spoke to cc twice yesterday and emailed today. but no use. can i refresh my account to rectify this. (through web site log in).

Once I had a similar problem, I did a factory rest and all the channels came back.. Just a suggestion, I am not sure whether it will work in this case..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock