In April or June I may purchase tatsky
Congrats @RajKumar bro...(y)

Will miss you im dish tv forums...
congratulations bro
Oh , I am missing you
Congrats bro(y)for joining Adtv family Happy viewing :smile:
Congratulations @RajKumar bro :)(y)

Btw good decision bro ;)
Congratulations bro. But Why Airtel instead of TS as everyone is charging the same?

Thanks to all Buddies.

Dishtv brothers. Im here..

I liked ADTV AQ and channels not matter its adding and remove.. My interest in Recording. As told by @Gopi27 bro..recording free.. My mind totally diverted to ADTV..

My luck is my dishtv also not working properly from one week.. So all thanks to dishtv

Thanks to all Buddies.

Dishtv brothers. Im here..

I liked ADTV AQ and channels not matter its adding and remove.. My interest in Recording. As told by @Gopi27 bro..recording free.. My mind totally diverted to ADTV..

My luck is my dishtv also not working properly from one week.. So all thanks to dishtv
Yes Bhai TS doesnot provides recording features at this price they provides recording features in higly expensive box so also chosen adtv for its best recording features and unbeatable HD Channels PQ and AQ. Now you can also note its recording features are also far better than dishtv.

Yes Bhai TS doesnot provides recording features at this price they provides recording features in higly expensive box so also chosen adtv for its best recording features and unbeatable HD Channels PQ and AQ. Now you can also note its recording features are also far better than dishtv.

Yea bhai.. And i know ADTV.. So no need to introduce again..

CC told me this box new and its pen drives files viewing and play in tv.. Not ADTV recording files

Congrats & Welcome to a New family.......😀
Hope You will able to fulfil your expectations now......😙
Enjoy your new Gadget.......👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock