Seeking Help Finally joined in TataSky Family

:cheers: Congrats and Welcome to Tata Sky Family ❤

👁️‍🗨️ Guide for remote setup should be in the box.
👁️‍🗨️ For updating software of your box read this post How to download New software manually for HD STBs

Which box you got HD? What are your current monthly charges? You choose Curated Pack or a la carte and Broadcaster pack?

Last edited:
Congratulations. Share Ur installation experience also bro

Actually my brother had a Tatasky connection but he didnt use it for few years. I relocated it to our parents room and I booked a multiTv connection for my Bed room, it took around 1 hour for the whole process.

:cheers: Congrats and Welcome to Tata Sky Family ❤

👁️‍🗨️ Guide for remote setup should be in the box.
👁️‍🗨️ For updating software of your box read this post How to download New software manually for HD STBs

Which box you got HD? What are your current monthly charges? You choose Curated Pack or a la carte and Broadcaster pack?

I took HD box and choose channels as per choice on la carte basis.
monthly charges atm is Rs 377/- for 2 connection.
Best part Tatasky is that, I can add/remove sports channels only when I need them.

monthly charges atm is Rs 377/- for 2 connection.
Two connections for 377 is quite cheap. Seems its beneficial if we don't take TS curated packs, they are quite costly.

I pay much higher for two connection but watching only a handful of channels.

Two connections for 377 is quite cheap. Seems its beneficial if we don't take TS curated packs, they are quite costly.

I pay much higher for two connection but watching only a handful of channels.

Obviously... It is very cheap...Much more cheaper than my local cable... I checked and calculated every option before joining Tatasky and rewarded with cost, service and quality.

Last edited:
I remember the days when they were having so much capacity shortage and no HD channel additions along with HD access fees. After the launch of GSAT, Tata Sky added channels exponentially and became better and better. Also during the "no signal" outage, Tata Sky not only fixed the alignment free of charge but made all channels and service free for significant amount of time as a token of apology.

I have Dish TV which does the job but you cannot deny the premiumness which Tata Sky offers which is not present in Dish TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock