Good News Joined ADTV Family

I don't think so bro New connection & LDP users exception from TRAI implementation 👍👍

I'm Thinking to go LDP (3m) now 😉😉
Yes they're exempted from TRAI side but not airtel side. Airtel is saying that LDP will be discontinued & refund will be issued.

Yes they're exempted from TRAI side but not airtel side. Airtel is saying that LDP will be discontinued & refund will be issued.

Then why they still promoting 3m packs now ?? If means

As for as I know they are exempted from now let's see

Installed today in the morning..

Thanks to all Buddies...

All are oke..

Just Dislike their LCN arrangements.. Not easy like Dishtv and second one is their new banner taken half of the screen. And LCN to small at corner.

Rest are awesome..

FTV and GEMINI HD Unsubscribed for me..

Congratulations @RajKumar bro for joining Airtel family. You should have waited for a month to get things cleared after TRAI rules comes into affect.Will miss you on Dishtv forum updates.Enjoy the new channels on Airtel. My best wishes for you.

Thanks bro
Yes. Bro.. But my STB totally dead and Rs. going to purchase new connection or replace stb..

Hence choosed ADTV

Installed today in the morning..

Thanks to all Buddies...

All are oke..

Just Dislike their LCN arrangements.. Not easy like Dishtv and second one is their new banner taken half of the screen. And LCN to small at corner.

Rest are awesome..

FTV and GEMINI HD Unsubscribed for me..

Congrats bro 🤩🤩😍😍👍👍😘😘✌️✌️

Got customer ID ?? If means pm me I activate free recording topup to ur id bro 😉😉👍👍

Note: If u trust me means then pm me the id bro else we go in alternative way to activate 😉😉👍👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock