Joined airtel digital Hd family

pangebaaz

Reaction score
Finally bought airtel digitel tv hd connection. Previously i was using Den digital cable Sd version. Ingot mega pack with 3 month all hd channels free. They gave me 1 regional punjabi pack free in 1390 rs.
Please guide me what more can i get in this pack. As punjabi tadka is blocked. Even news 18 punjab is blocked. How to check my pack and other info, like i have seen discussing people here about myairtel portal something?
Thanks in advance.

Congratulations 🎊 for your new ADTV HD Connection @pangebaaz bro👍

Welcome to ADTV Family :welcome:

Opt Hindi Regional Life Time Free Top up, You will get News 18 Punjab Haryana Himachal Channel For Free Along With Some Hindi and Bhojpuri Channels.
Punjabi tadka is vod service from ADTV, it will cost ₹39/month.
It will take some time to update your account details on airtel self care, so you need to wait.
You can activate any 2 free regional add ons on your digital TV. If any help needed, then call cc they will help you.

Last edited:
Write your reply... how to login in Airtel self-care portal as I am unable to login with my registered mobile number

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock