Joined airtel digital Hd family

Welcome to adtv family @pangebaaz bro & my best wishes for ur new dth bro :welcome:;);)💐💐

Bro wait for couple of days to ur Register telephone Number get updated in adtv system

After that login here www.airtel.in/login
bro using Register telephone number :)

Using Android smartphone means download my Airtel app bro using below link

My Airtel-Online Recharge, Pay Bill, Wallet, UPI - Android Apps on Google Play

Login same like selfcare :)

And punjabi tadka lot of offer topups available just check n my airtel app :)

Any help regarding adtv feel free to ask here bro :)

Thanks

@pangebaaz congratulations on shifting to HD. Hope you are enjoying the picture clarity.
BTW where did you order the connection from? For just Rs.1390 with 3 months free mega pack with HD?

Last edited:
Finally bought airtel digitel tv hd connection. Previously i was using Den digital cable Sd version. Ingot mega pack with 3 month all hd channels free. They gave me 1 regional punjabi pack free in 1390 rs.
Please guide me what more can i get in this pack. As punjabi tadka is blocked. Even news 18 punjab is blocked. How to check my pack and other info, like i have seen discussing people here about myairtel portal something?
Thanks in advance.
curious to know how and from where did u get this offer?

Welcome to adtv family @pangebaaz bro & my best wishes for ur new dth bro :welcome:;);)💐💐

Bro wait for couple of days to ur Register telephone Number get updated in adtv system

After that login here www.airtel.in/login
bro using Register telephone number :)

Using Android smartphone means download my Airtel app bro using below link

My Airtel-Online Recharge, Pay Bill, Wallet, UPI - Android Apps on Google Play

Login same like selfcare :)

And punjabi tadka lot of offer topups available just check n my airtel app :)

Any help regarding adtv feel free to ask here bro :)

Thanks
I am unable to login in Airtel self-care portal with my registered mobile number why?

cc is saying that you can only use my Airtel app not self care portal then I ask him if I want any hd topup to add then how can I add ?he said call to cc to add or remove channels

cc is saying that you can only use my Airtel app not self care portal then I ask him if I want any hd topup to add then how can I add ?he said call to cc to add or remove channels
That's a sh!t reply

Screw them ask to transfer ur call to Senior officer then talk to them & ask him/her to raise a concern

I not feel that this is a serious matter to talk with there senior executive because I have already suscribe to hd dost 1 year pack and I am getting all hd sports channels in my pack .I am asking in the forum because I got many idea about adtv from you(gobinath Bhai) that why I am asking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock