Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,101
Bro i just have one query, don't you have any local electronics shop nearby which sell ADTV ? Even in remote border village area like us we have dozen of shops selling different DTH, You words sound like you live in sahara desert :em:
:p

Not like that bro. I would have done already but I thought like other DTH company ADTV will also do same.

Bro I talked to Nodal today. Few hour later I got call from one of dealer & he was asking ₹300 extra for petrol😂 (15km away from my home).

After that I answered him, arre bhai I am paying ₹1860/- including installation & how are you asking ₹300 extra. He explained that, Airtel not pay them on right time & it's risky & he rejected.

Later again I called Nodal & said, your engineer asking ₹300 extra for new connection. I again got call from different dealer & he said your installation will be done tomorrow before 11am:em:
If he not come before 11 am. I........... can't do anything 😡(just joke😀)

@Sagar bro just confirming if in ur area there is some cable operator who objects to DTH People entering there? There have been numerous instances when DTH Technicians have refrained from visiting subscriber premise bcoz of fear.

If this is not the case then enquire with nodal and request them to give actual reason for such long delay. U have right to know this, be it bcoz of hardware unavailability, area service connectivity, payment issue, some bugs in system information or whatever. This is surely giving a bad reputation to airtel. Also after installation do send a mail or tweet and ask for some monetary credit from them as compensation for all the harassment and trouble faced.

Airtel should have a look at d2h, where it was and how mistreating subscribers has made them tumble. I am sure airtel is not doing it intentionally but certainly hope that senior authorities there take note and corrective measures to address this

@dino29 Bro. First you read his title well. This the second connection. If it like in his place, like your first para, Sagar Bro known well in his first connection. And his place is 15 kms interior from a town, I think. So Sagar Bro known about all' the person very well, coz the place is not a big area, I think. In the town there is no Airtel's own service. It is the main reason.
(When I ordered my TS ,the own dealer is 30 kms far from our area. They came immediate. Coz the road is fine. Our area is also a town, even they haven't their own centre). So in his area Airtel depending upon the small dealers. The dealer depends a particular person know to fit the dish and install. This kind of technician, don't heard the dealer's, words.I think it's the main reason for delay.

Last edited:
Bro I talked to Nodal today. Few hour later I got call from one of dealer & he was asking ₹300 extra for petrol😂 (15km away from my home).

After that I answered him, arre bhai I am paying ₹1860/- including installation & how are you asking ₹300 extra. He explained that, Airtel not pay them on right time & it's risky & he rejected.

Later again I called Nodal & said, your engineer asking ₹300 extra for new connection. I again got call from different dealer & he said your installation will be done tomorrow before 11am:em:

it's 11 am what's the update bro ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock