Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,087
BTW, how to check signal quality?
First of all, once again congratulations bro.
Go to menu > Help > Diagnostic > Signal Strength

Bro, does the STB have ethernet port? Asking because the symbol is not present in the EPG beside USB symbol.

Last edited:
A BIG Relief really after 120 hrs and now it's time to enjoy your new experiences to watch TV uninterruptedly & hassle free.😀😁😃

Ab Sirf Haaste Raho @Sagar bro...............👍👍
-------------------------------
(Please also Share some pics of ADTV outdoor unit)

Last edited:
First of all, once again congratulations bro.
Go to menu > Help > Diagnostic > Signal Strength

Bro, does the STB have ethernet port? Asking because the symbol is not present in the EPG beside USB symbol.
Menu>Settings >Diagnostics>Signal Strength. It is the way to check signal, help tab not required in old stbs is it vary in colcamp stb🤔

No bro.

ILShI7t.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for wishes. Really smile on face after 4-5 days😁

@Abhi bro even Engineer mentioned that Nodal point. Special thanks to you :kiss2:

Set Top Box Picture

YGkeKyF.jpg

Some HD Channel Pictures

M9MfZjk.jpg

hWd9LT9.jpg

tC1dsAL.jpg

Audio & HD Picture Quality is impressive. Can't compare right now with Tata Sky. I will try to compare them.

Btw, how to check signal quality?
Bro I was just kidding and I already mentioned that. Please don't say like that we are best of friends so need to thank me.. But I am feeling really happy that finally your installation has been done..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock