Good News Joined Airtel Digital TV Family

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 138
  • Views: Views 12,104
@dino29 Bro. First you read his title well. This the second connection. If it like in his place, like your first para, Sagar Bro known well in his first connection. And his place is 15 kms interior from a town, I think. So Sagar Bro known about all' the person very well, coz the place is not a big area, I think. In the town there is no Airtel's own service. It is the main reason.
(When I ordered my TS ,the own dealer is 30 kms far from our area. They came immediate. Coz the road is fine. Our area is also a town, even they haven't their own centre). So in his area Airtel depending upon the small dealers. The dealer depends a particular person know to fit the dish and install. This kind of technician, don't heard the dealer's, words.I think it's the main reason for delay.

Firstly, i read the title very well bhai as well as carefully understood Sagar Bhai's problem. This is why i had clearly stated likely possibilities for this delay and wanted to confirm.

Having installed 1st connection does not by any indication mean that there can't be an issue from local cable guy in someone's area. There have been instances where people have got connections working out different ways to bypass this roadblock. I never said that this is absolute cause.

As u have mentioned, area service not being proper has let to this situation , if "u read my post well" then it would have been quite clear that i was pointing in this direction too. Not only this but later i suggested @Sagar bro to ask for compensation in form of extra balance credit + get this highlighted to senior ups for future remedial discourse.

Installation done bro half an hour before🤩
Activation will take some time.
So Contacting Nodal officer helped you and you should be thank me for giving you the idea to contact the nodal officer 😛 Just kidding:blush2: don't take this seriously. But I am feeling really happy for you that finally installation has been done for you. Earlier I was also worried for you but now happy 👍

Finally its installed after 4 days:sleepy2:. Congratulations

@Sagar Bro, I am waiting for your comparison between TS and ADTV

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for wishes. Really smile on face after 4-5 days😁

@Abhi bro even Engineer mentioned that Nodal point. Special thanks to you :kiss2:

Set Top Box Picture

YGkeKyF.jpg

Some HD Channel Pictures

M9MfZjk.jpg

hWd9LT9.jpg

tC1dsAL.jpg

Audio & HD Picture Quality is impressive. Can't compare right now with Tata Sky. I will try to compare them.

Btw, how to check signal quality?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock