Joined back in D2h HD Family

chaitu7

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello Freinds,

Good News, I have joined back in Videocon d2h HD family today. Earlier i have a thought of taking Dish Tru HD, but i have gone with d2h HD.:k

Hope this time, i will stay in Videocon D2h for long.

Regards,
Chaithanya.

Here are Screenshots of STB.
4AEtVzC.jpg

SFez4EV.jpg

Good decision Bro, absolutely a right decision you have taken has Until Dish Tru HD doesn't provides a good Latest tech DVR or even a PVR STB with New UI i think people should stay away from Dish Tru HD :tup

Finally My Review over Airtel HD+.

First comes the PQ, PQ of HD channels are same, i find the NO difference between both and well coming to PQ of SD Channels, here D2h has slight edge over Airtel HD+, guess some of our Friends will not like, but its a fact, d2h has better, slight Crisp PQ than Airtel HD+ even my sister also pointed the same.

Coming to AQ, its same NO differece here too..

Earlier i find there is a little lagging while changing the channels and many of the friends also pointed out this one, but yesterday i didn't find any of lagging and in-fact its the same time what airtel took to change the channel.

I like the Purple UI of d2h than RED colored UI of Airtel and also Favorite options is excellent and it is very useful not only for us, even elder people who are habituated to press single digits on TV remote for channels.

Hope everyone will like it and will post the recently added channels Screenshots very soon.

Regards,
Chaithanya.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock