Good News Joined the ADTV HD Family :)

Congratulations @Sparker0i bro. Good move from Digital Cable to ADTV. I'd say, in terms of pricing, this is the closest you would get compared to ur Digital Cable.

I see a trend here. DTH users looking to CableTV options due to some unwanted changes in pricing done by DTH, whereas CableTV users are eagerly shifting to DTH. I guess, after all, service and PQ might certainly be better in DTH.

Welcome to the DTH world bro, hope you have a wonderful viewing experience.

Congratulations @Sparker0i bro. Good move from Digital Cable to ADTV. I'd say, in terms of pricing, this is the closest you would get compared to ur Digital Cable.

I see a trend here. DTH users looking to CableTV options due to some unwanted changes in pricing done by DTH, whereas CableTV users are eagerly shifting to DTH. I guess, after all, service and PQ might certainly be better in DTH.

Welcome to the DTH world bro, hope you have a wonderful viewing experience.
I wouldn't say all cable tv users are shifting. I shifted because after GST, the cost of 130 SD channels would have been 360/month. Other cable operators might be providing a good pricing, even on HD too.

Plz help me! I want to shift from ucn hd to Adtv hd but concerned about signal of adtv in my area. I dont want it to stop working in smaller weather changes. I have read reviews where ppl say it stops working even when a small cloud floats over it. I am confused and dont know what to do. Our family cant afford Tata sky hd so this is the only option i am left with. Or should i remain on ucn. Help plz
Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock