Good News Joined the ADTV HD Family :)

Sparker0i

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Today at 12 noon, I ordered Airtel Digital TV from their website, and the installation guy came as quick as 12:30 pm. But the installation process was not that quick. It took like 2 hrs to find out why the cable was not going through that cable hole. Later we did resolve it, but that took quite time.

I had to give 150 Rs extra for the cable.

About the channels, there is definite improvement in the SD Channels from what I had with my cable operator. It's at least 3x better PQ now (would say okayish, if not great). HD Channels both PQ and AQ is great. I might be wrong with this one, but my cousin's house has 42" LG TV with Tata Sky, but I feel the PQ and AQ is better here on ADTV.

Sadly I have the HEVC Box, but the old UI (not the new one).

Here are some of the pics: Source

Last edited:
I am unable to login to Selfcare yet. They are saying some error occured everytime. I have the MyAirtel app on my phone, but don't know where to find Airtel Digital TV Section (I can see only the Airtel TV Section)

@Sparker0i wait for couple of days to login to website.It may take sometime to get updated.

In the same way When you login to My Airtel App all your accounts will be shown one below another as soon as you login,you don't need to navigate around to separate section.Since it's not shown in the main page give it too sometime to get updated.

Can someone tell me what are the advantages of STB with new UI over STB with old UI (apart from the better UI, is there any other feature not in Flextronics)?

Last edited:
@Sparker0i wait for couple of days to login to website.It may take sometime to get updated.

In the same way When you login to My Airtel App all your accounts will be shown one below another as soon as you login,you don't need to navigate around to separate section.Since it's not shown in the main page give it too sometime to get updated.
Does it really take 2 days toupdate their website? :ouch:

Does it really take 2 days toupdate their website? :ouch:

Sometimes it might take maximum 2 days even after website gets updated it might not be of good use as top up list is very limited there & information might not be up to date for the period of Free Preview based on your pack.

My Airtel App will be better than website and other than that using SMS centre 54325 for getting info on packs,Adding Top ups will be even more better.

This link contains all top up details & sms formats and this is recently updated,
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

And give a missed call from RMN to 08130081300 to know about your account details.These type of other selfcare option will be even more handy.

Sometimes it might take maximum 2 days even after website gets updated it might not be of good use as top up list is very limited there & information might not be up to date for the period of Free Preview based on your pack.

My Airtel App will be better than website and other than that using SMS centre 54325 for getting info on packs,Adding Top ups will be even more better.

This link contains all top up details & sms formats and this is recently updated,
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

And give a missed call from RMN to 08130081300 to know about your account details.These type of other selfcare option will be even more handy.
That is what the problem is. Even My Airtel app doesn't show anything regarding my ADTV connection, only payments bank. -_-

When I try to register my ADTV on Selfcare, I get this:

Source

Congrulation For your new ADTV connection Bro of possible Post some more SS for STB look. Back & front side.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock