JSat Offer | 24th March '18 | HD Access Fee

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 91
  • Views: Views 10,404
Just dropped my HDAF 99 pack and added it back @₹1. And also added Tata Sky music and Smart Manager.
giOl6iC.jpg

Last edited:
HD Access Fee added @ Rs1, validity: 21-Apr-18. Current a/c Bal: Rs722.64 A/c Due date: 18-May-18. If Unable to View Channels, simply Power On your Box and give a Missed call to 80892 80892 and start viewing our services instantly.

I also activated The same.

How did you drop HD services (99/- pm). I am getting this message if I try to change it on their website or app.

"We see you want to drop HD Access Fee - 3 Months pack. Since this is a long duration pack, for which you have already made an advance payment, we suggest you connect with our helpline 1800-208-6633 for assistance. "

Should I call them or Chat? Should I ask them drop 99 pack so that I can add Rs.1 pack myself tomorrow OR should I ask them to drop 99 pack and add Rs.1 pack.

Last edited:
How did you drop HD services (99/- pm). I am getting this message if I try to change it on their website.

"We see you want to drop HD Access Fee - 3 Months pack. Since this is a long duration pack, for which you have already made an advance payment, we suggest you connect with our helpline 1800-208-6633 for assistance. "
You can drop only by calling CC or chat.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock