Good News Kaamnaa | Mon-Fri @ 8.30pm | Sony TV

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,027
The show's story is about a middle-class couple Manav and Akanksha who is happily married with a child. However, when it comes to their thinking and ideologies, they are completely opposite.

The show's story is quite refreshing and looks extremely promising as well.

And now, we have exclusively learnt that Kaamnaa's story has been adapted from a Pakistani show Mere Paas Tum Ho.

The show's story is about a middle-class couple Manav and Akanksha who is happily married with a child. However, when it comes to their thinking and ideologies, they are completely opposite.

The show's story is quite refreshing and looks extremely promising as well.

And now, we have exclusively learnt that Kaamnaa's story has been adapted from a Pakistani show Mere Paas Tum Ho.

Manav name reminds me of the pavitra Rishta 1 and 2 played By SSR and shaheer sheikh

If that is the case then Sony Tv is on the Right path. Because Pakistani Dramas are great to watch.

Well, now joining the cast of the show will be Komal Sharma

Komal has earlier been seen in shows such as Diya Aur Baati Hum, Brahmarakshas, Tumhari Pakhi and Udaan. She was last seen in Apna Time Bhi Ayega.

Komal will be seen in the role of Kavita, the elder sister of Akanksha who is married in a middle class family. She will be a positive character who will strive to make things better and the relationship stronger between the daughter and mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I bought SunDirect HD i was surfing through channel and I watched this shows latest episode and I like the kid in it he's so cute and marvelous actor. Also, story is running very much good but it's underrated so, it seems show will end soon but on good note.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock