DDF Exclusive Kannada Movie Premiers

Simply don't blame others.actually there is no ban of telecasting dubbing contents.But channel itself scared to telecast dubbing contents.
Why they will be scared simply? It is because of ktva.. Simply Iam not blaming.. It is a known fact.. Please take proper info about it & post..

Last edited:
Why they will be scared simply? It is because of ktva.. Simply Iam not blaming.. It is a known fact.. Please take proper info about it & post..
I know proper information then only posted..there are thousands of small Kannada movies which are still not premiered.there is no gap to Kannada movies itself.they are telecasting15+ dubbing movies per week which in unnecessary.Suvarna should learn from udaya,they are not telecasting like that.
i now some are die heart fans of dubbing we can't say anything,for supporting dubbing,even say Kannada movies and serials are worst in India.dubbing is need which is only to difficult to remake.

My question is there was no officially dubbing ban in Kannada.why should channel scared to ktva that time.its channel mistake.

I know proper information then only posted..there are thousands of small Kannada movies which are still not premiered.there is no gap to Kannada movies itself.they are telecasting15+ dubbing movies per week which in unnecessary.Suvarna should learn from udaya,they are not telecasting like that.
i now some are die heart fans of dubbing we can't say anything,for supporting dubbing,even say Kannada movies and serials are worst in India.dubbing is need which is only to difficult to remake.

My question is there was no officially dubbing ban in Kannada.why should channel scared to ktva that time.its channel mistake.
Off- Topic
I think you don't know proper information about who stopped Dubbing in Kannada, you Should give all Credits to KTVA and KFI, there are many Proof there KTVA Destroyed Zee Kannada Channel office In Bengaluru 8 years back, Also they worked Hard to Stop National Geographic Contents and Fly wheel program airing in Suvarna and Suvarna plus

Recently in March End Mahabharata Promo Aired day threat calls from So called KTVA to Dubbing Artists, Directors, Produces and Video Audio proof also available from Dubbing Artists and Channel, If they put case against so called KTVA in court, they will win case easily against So called KTVA

Last edited:

Kannada Television Channels hasn't made any deal with KFI to promote & telecast only kannada original movies.. Telecasting of Dubbing movies is left to Channels as they know which will be more profitable to them, they will do that..
Recently No new kannada movies has been released due to Covid.. That's why they relying on Dubbing movies now.. Instead of repeating same old kannada movies, Channels will get more more profit by airing Dubbing movies..

Well Well Well! Dubbing supporters were never against KFI & Kannada serials.. It's just your assumption..🙏

Last edited:
Kannada Television Channels hasn't made any deal with KFI to promote & telecast only kannada original movies.. Telecasting of Dubbing movies is left to Channels as they know which will be more profitable to them, they will do that..
Recently No new kannada movies has been released due to Covid.. That's why they relying on Dubbing movies now.. Instead of repeating same old kannada movies, Channels will get more more profit by airing Dubbing movies..
There are still more than 500 movies which are still not premiered in television.they can go for that movies,why only dubbing movies.
Telecating 2-3 dubbing movies weekly is ok .but what they are tecasting 10+ dubbing movies per week
Off- Topic
I think you don't know proper information about who stopped Dubbing in Kannada, you Should give all Credits to KTVA and KFI, there are many Proof there KTVA Destroyed Zee Kannada Channel office In Bengaluru 8 years back, Also they worked Hard to Stop National Geographic Contents and Fly wheel program airing in Suvarna and Suvarna plus

Recently in March End Mahabharata Promo Aired day threat calls from So called KTVA to Dubbing Artists, Directors, Produces and Video Audio proof also available from Dubbing Artists and Channel, If they put case against so called KTVA in court, they will win case easily against So called KTVA
I agree.but They should have asked for security,or should have been go to court.already supreme court has ordered there is no actually ban on dubbing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock