DDF Exclusive Kannada Movie Premiers

There are still more than 500 movies which are still not premiered in television.they can go for that movies,why only dubbing movies.
Telecating 2-3 dubbing movies weekly is ok .but what they are tecasting 10+ dubbing movies per week

I agree.but They should have asked for security,or should have been go to court.already supreme court has ordered there is no actually ban on dubbing.
From 2010 - 2019, When Dubbing movies were not telecasted in Kannada Channels, then also more than 500 kannada movies were not telecasted in Kannada channels during this time.. What may be the reason for this??

Last edited:
From 2010 - 2019, When Dubbing movies were not telecasted in Kannada Channels, then also more than 500 kannada movies were not telecasted in Kannada channels during this time.. What may be the reason for this??
I am not saying like that. Channel can telecast lots of dubbing movies .then why no able to telecast Kannada original movies.as there are many movies which are still not telecasted.
Bro stop here self.i have already told before we can't argue with dubbing fans.and Kannada movie haters

Last edited:
I am not saying like that. Channel can telecast lots of dubbing movies .then why no able to telecast Kannada original movies.as there are many movies which are still not telecasted.
Bro stop here self.i have already told before we can't argue with dubbing fans.and Kannada movie haters
I also can't argue with a person who doesn't no anything about the effort of Kannada Grahaka in bringing dubbing movies to Kannada..
You can't argue because because you are talking wrong.. I can still argue because Iam talking right here..
If We need to withstand the rights of 6cr kannadigas, then there is no hesitation in calling ourselves as kannada movie haters because kannada is more important than KFI for us..

I also can't argue with a person who doesn't no anything about the effort of Kannada Grahaka in bringing dubbing movies to Kannada..
You can't argue because because you are talking wrong.. I can still argue because Iam talking right here..
If We need to withstand the rights of 6cr kannadigas, then there is no hesitation in calling ourselves as kannada movie haters because kannada is more important than KFI for us..
You are simply bringing name Kannada grakha and changing topics.i never said about Kannada grahaka.
I am not saying ban dubbing,there should be limit for unnecessary things,dubbing unwanted serials,movies is no needed.already dubbing are leading in Kannada.

Another point is dubbing will improve Kannada is completely false.and I also not against dubbing.your people need only dubbing and no need of Kannada original movies what I can do.treat equally.

I talked only about dubbing movies are raining and there is no limit to dubbing.
But your people are bringing other topics and taking out of off topics.

Stop here only.

Last edited:
Another point is dubbing will improve Kannada is completely false.and I also not against dubbing.your people need only dubbing and no need of Kannada original movies what I can do.treat equally.

I talked only about dubbing movies are raining and there is no limit to dubbing.
But your people are bringing other topics and taking out of off topics.

Stop here only.
I Don't know how you watch Dubbing Films Marathon in upcoming days on Colors Kannada :(

I Don't know how you watch Dubbing Films Marathon in upcoming days on Colors Kannada :(
Once again you are going through off topic and creating war.
I have already told dubbing should be in limit like udaya is telecasting.
I support colors Kannada only because of high no of original rather than dubbing.

I watch udaya movies more than colors kannada 🤣

There are still more than 500 movies which are still not premiered in television.they can go for that movies,why only dubbing movies.
Telecating 2-3 dubbing movies weekly is ok .but what they are tecasting 10+ dubbing movies per week
But there is a One Question with TV channels Head, more than 500 movies Producers Ready to Sold for 20 to 35 Lakhs Amount :unsure:

20 to 35 Lakhs Amount which Channel Acquisition cost of Per dubbed Movie, I don't think Kannada movie Producers will Sold Satellite Rights for lakhs, Some small budget Producers quoting 1.5 to 2 Crores Price itself, But same 2 Crores from Channel Acquiring 7 to 9 Dubbing movies which is Huge Revenue Generating for channel

Last edited:
But there is a One Question with TV channels Head, more than 500 movies Producers Ready to Sold for 20 to 35 Lakhs Amount :unsure:

20 to 35 Lakhs Amount which Channel Acquisition cost of Per dubbed Movie, I don't think Kannada movie Producers will Sold Satellite Rights for lakhs, Some small budget Producers quoting 1.5 to 2 Crores Price itself, But same 2 Crores from Channel Acquiring 7 to 9 Dubbing movies which is Huge Revenue Generating for channel
Recently zee pichar have been telecasted 8 Kannada original premier movies.why not others even udaya have telecasted original premier along with dubbing.where Suvarna is telecasting dubbing movies without any Kannada premiers.

At the end of the day it's all about the business and high revenue. They are not doing any favour to the viewers, no single channel does that.

Udaya Premieres it's movies only on weekends, Star Suvarna has a flixiblity of airing the movies on any day at any time. Hence we are seeing multiple of telugu Dubbed movies on Suvarna. Udaya would have done the same if they had that option.

Surprisingly no single channel have aired Malayalam Dubbed movies. At the beginning we heard Puli Murugan has Dubbed into kannada as Huli Muruga but, there's no sign of the movie being telecasted soon.

Even I appreciate ಬನವಾಸಿ ಬಳಗ and Kannada Grahaka Kota for bringing dubbing to Kannada .And even following Thier updates towards of kannada like Banking exam in Kannada, Stop Hindi imposition etc .
Off topic I will ask you why they fight for Banking exam in Kannada ?
Because in Karnataka state available seats of should reserve for Karnataka people more rather than other states people .

Dubbing they bring because stop other languages imposition (Films and serials are part cultural) in Karnataka large num of people's in other languages even state boundary (out of 6+cores around 5 cores kannada speaks in Karnataka). Dubbing enter in the name of Kannada they projected KTVA stoping watching movies in own kannada (that's true) . Dubbing stops some extent over depending on watching other languages fims like Watching in movie theater if theaters projecting kannada version only (more) then other languages watching people have no option left other than kannada version.

Comes to TV watching people , Dubbing how stops other languages viewers because they watch only in other languages films and serials (Don't include Geography , sports, cartoon channels watching in mother tongue more understanding and its neaded).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock