DDF Exclusive Kannada Movie Premiers

3avxiGM.jpg

Not withdrawn. Colors Kannada has rights but rented it to star for some tenure.this is 2nd time in kannada
No bro They withdrawn Satellite Rights due to Huge Budget Shows and Arka media works movies, This is not first time they withdrawn Pailwaan also, hope you know that PRK Production Boss Puneeth Rajkumar Main Guest of Star Suvarna Rebrand event Badalavaneya Belaku.

I think It's joke only, after Acquiring any movies Colors will not delay in premiere more then 11 months, if they rented KGF Chapter 1, kirik Party and Bell Bottom also Moving to another Channel.

Last edited:
No bro They withdrawn Satellite Rights due to Huge Budget Shows and Arka media works movies, This is not first time they withdrawn Pailwaan also, hope you know that PRK Production Boss Puneeth Rajkumar Main Guest of Star Suvarna Rebrand event Badalavaneya Belaku.

I think It's joke only, after Acquiring any movies Colors will not delay in premiere more then 11 months, if they rented KGF Chapter 1, kirik Party and Bell Bottom also Moving to another Channel.
But had heard colors had already signed deal of broadcast rights of PRK films . If they withdraw will they get back money ?

But had heard colors had already signed deal of broadcast rights of PRK films . If they withdraw will they get back money ?
Yes Colors will get money back and they will use crores money for shows, As per some source Star Suvarna also bagged recently released PRK Production movies in Amazon, Star Suvarna or PRK Production Definitely remove and Edit Satellite Partner Colors Kannada logo from Mayabazar 2016.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock