DDF Exclusive Kannada Movie Premiers

I don't think so
May be producer demanded huge money to give satellite rights this has happened i guess
Between Pogaru movie is a completely crap one doesn't even have story🤦🏻‍♂️.
Even Bharjari and Bharaate also crap Same story movies, Pogaru Also crap Only Songs saving this movie in Box office, But these Crap Story movies Really Getting Good Ratings in Television Premiere.

Even Bharjari and Bharaate also crap Same story movies, Pogaru Also crap Only Songs saving this movie in Box office, But these Crap Story movies Really Getting Good Ratings in Television Premiere.
Songs also are not up to mark, it only liked by some local movie lovers.
Chikkanna & kuri Prathap Comedy scenes are the lifesaver for the movie otherwise i would've gone out in interval.
I agree these stories gets good trp in television👍🏻

These nonsense movies continues in kannada industry
Mayabaazar also waste movie today watched
I will not Agree above Statement waste movie, Mayabazar 2016 is Good movie, Recently Sun TV Remakes this movie for Direct Television Premiere and Got Good Ratings, I don't know why you saying waste movie, If movie was waste why they will Remaking and soon Remake in Hindi people will appreciating Hindi version without knowing that movie Remake of Kannada movie.

I will not Agree above Statement waste movie, Mayabazar 2016 is Good movie, Recently Sun TV Remakes this movie for Direct Television Premiere and Got Good Ratings, I don't know why you saying waste movie, If movie was waste why they will Remaking and soon Remake in Hindi people will appreciating Hindi version without knowing that movie Remake of Kannada movie.
To be frank I also didn't liked the movie at all!!
I watched it long ago when it was released in primevideo. It's the same routine story with no strong twists in the movie.

These nonsense movies continues in kannada industry
Mayabaazar also waste movie today watched

I totally disagree with this statement. It's a no non-sense movie. If you consider this as a nonsense movie and what would you call for Pogaru.

To be frank I also didn't liked the movie at all!!
I watched it long ago when it was released in primevideo. It's the same routine story with no strong twists in the movie.

Yes, the movie didn't had any superficial or a strong twists as you would call. I also agree the story had nothing new to offer. But, it's worth watching for once and it would be perfect pick to watch with a family on TV.

I totally disagree with this statement. It's a no non-sense movie. If you consider this as a nonsense movie and what would you call for Pogaru.

Yes, the movie didn't had any superficial or a strong twists as you would call. I also agree the story had nothing new to offer. But, it's worth watching for once and it would be perfect pick to watch with a family on TV.
Pogaru is utter bogus movie compared to mayabazaar

WTP, Dada is back, this Sunday at 4PM on Zee Kannada and Zee Kannada HD.
pYcQFKc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock