Discussion Kannada movies Satellite Rights

Good to see Zee Kannada acquiring so many new Kannada and dubbed movies including some Kannada biggies, I Heard that Zee Kannada negotiation with more movies, Acquired these movies Releasing coming months, But most of Acquired movies Zee purpose is Zee Picchar HD and Zee Picchar movie library marketing

Good to see Zee Kannada acquiring so many new Kannada and dubbed movies including some Kannada biggies, I Heard that Zee Kannada negotiation with more movies, Acquired these movies Releasing coming months, But most of Acquired movies Zee purpose is Zee Picchar HD and Zee Picchar movie library marketing
Yes Recently they bought Superstar Kiccha Sudeep's Upcoming movie Vikrant Rona which is again gonna be a blockbuster. I think more than the marketing purpose , they want to further establish their content in the market and give a tough fight to Udaya,Star Suvarna in terms of Movie Premieres . I would also ❤️ to see dubbed BOLLYWOOD content on their channels just like what Colors Kannada is doing (Dubbed Padmaavat, Force 2 ) and release it on their channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock